Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ahhh people are jinxing me!!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:46 PM
  • 20 Replies
Jeez people....

So first off I have the mirena...we use no other form of bc...but still a very slim chance of getting pregnant....also everytime my MIL has a dream about fish or swimming, someone she knows finds out their pregnant...weird I know..but its happened everytime...
I never ever get truly nauseous...but a week or so ago I almost puked twice for two days. Took a test in the middle of the day-"not pregnant"...AWESOME, I'm just sick...

Then I had this weird dream over the weekend that I was swimming and got hurt but it ended up being a good thing. (Summarizing, a lot more happened)

Then I had two different people tell me I was pregnant....out of the blue...(I havent gained any weight but my face has broken out so bad that its embarrassing...)

Then last night I had a dream that I was in my bathroom and everything happened just as it did when I took the first test...except when I walked back in to check it....it had two pink lines...so obviously not the same as the test I took last week...

Ahhhh...people are jinxing me!! I'm supposed to start in 6 days!

BTW. I'm not against having another child, we just think its not the right time...he feels he couldn't support another at the level he's at in his job(rumors of him getting a promotion have been floating around tho) and I'm supposed to start my college back up....

Have u ever been jinxed?!?!?! Did someone know u were pregnant before u did??

Oh and my so knew I was pregnant before I did with our first and only...I had no clue when my last p was and took the test....pink...over a WEEK later had my first ultrasound and i was 5 weeks 6 days...
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.JMendez
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:52 PM
Not jinxed on pregnancy, but when I was 14 my grandmother and I were walking thru target and she asked me if I was carrying a pad. Just in case I started my period. I said yes and laughed! When we got home my period started.! Ahhhh she jinxed me.!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephynsos
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:52 PM

My mother knew with my first DS, no one knew about DS#2 though... I told DH as soon as I found out, but we waited a few months before we told anyone...! :-)

sxymomma20
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:11 PM

my two pregnancy i knew before anyone else most  didnt know till i told with my first the 2nd one i swear i had to argue with the doctor to get him to do a blood test

.Angelica.
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:17 PM

good luck. Hope it turns out how you want.

Graden_Daeani
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:20 PM
My gma told me a day before i found out that i was preggo with ds, and 2 wks before i found out i was preggo with dd and 2 days ago she asked me if i was preggo.... fml im on bc i cant afford another right now but shes never wrong. she did the same thing with all 3 of my sisters kids....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SkylersMommy22
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:25 PM
That's so weird Mrs.JMendez!! I've jinxed people but never really been jinxed like that!!

And Steph I don't blame u!! Since I have the mirena I would wait too..so many things can go wrong...

Haha sxymomma I wish I could of been there!! You have that intuition. Lol...

Thanks Angie...If it happens its close to a miracle and ill accept it with open arms but ideally wed like to wait a little. :)
SkylersMommy22
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:40 PM
Quoting Graden_Daeani:

My gma told me a day before i found out that i was preggo with ds, and 2 wks before i found out i was preggo with dd and 2 days ago she asked me if i was preggo.... fml im on bc i cant afford another right now but shes never wrong. she did the same thing with all 3 of my sisters kids....

Ok now thats just weird and crazzzy!!!!! There's a first for everything though so maybe shell be wrong. Keep me updated!!!
alleycat_2
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:44 PM
A friend said that when my dd turned one I would probably get pregnant again. And my mom thought I was right before I found out. and they were both right.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Graden_Daeani
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:50 PM
I hope shes wrong lol i mean i WANT ANOTHER BAD! But we can't afford it right now and it'll be hard. if i am, i am but fml....lol

Quoting SkylersMommy22:

Quoting Graden_Daeani:

Ok now thats just weird and crazzzy!!!!! There's a first for everything though so maybe shell be wrong. Keep me updated!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HizzPrincess
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:09 PM

My fiance told me i was pregnant with our first, my fiance and mom both told me with my second. :))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)