• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UGH! Could you?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:50 PM
  • 20 Replies

A friend of mine told me yesterday that his ex had an abortion and didn't even tell him she was pregnant until afterward over facebook!

Could you have one(if you don't believe in it then act as if you do) and NOT tell the father!

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sxymomma20
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:52 PM

i cant keep nothing from my bf i tell him everything.......now my exspermdonar i wouldnt tell him shit

Mrs.JMendez
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:55 PM
Man thts not cool. I guess the woman had the right to do it stag cause she wasn't married. But I know I sure couldn't.! If you know u don't want a baby, try and give it a chance at least offer it to the dad. Shucks.!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mydarlingsofia
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:57 PM

If I had had an abortion with my first, I probably wouldn't have told her dad. He's a total douchebag and wouldn't have even deserved to know. 

This baby was planned, so I can't really say what I would have done. But if it wasn't planned, I absolutely would have told my bf.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

KaroGreenly
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:07 PM
I wouldn't have one. But I support her right to do what she wants without needing his consent/opinion.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:20 PM

No. He would be involved in the desicion making (assuming he's a good guy, cause I don't see why I'd sleep with someone I wouldn't want to have kids with)

SkylersMommy22
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:57 PM
That doesn't surprise me....

I couldn't no way....

But SOs ex girlfriend got pregnant at 16 and they planned on keeping it. Her mom and gma took her on a car trip and wouldn't let her out until they convinced her to have an abortion...he had no idea until it was already over. It crushed him...and they ended up splitting shortly after...

:(
HizzPrincess
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:11 PM

Never!!!! That is just one messed up situation!!!

LovinLiv
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:14 PM
I'm not going to lie, I considered it. The guy was an asshole we'd been a nonexclusive "couple" for 3 weeks and been fwb before that which is when I got pregnant. (i was exclusive, he wasn't) I was going to abort but couldn't afford it so I finally asked him for help and he said that we were done and that it was my responsibility to get rid of it and that I shouldn't tell anyone else. He didn't even care and luckily didn't contribute. So I decided to have the baby but not keep it. Now I'm the mother of a 3 year old who I couldn't give up and wouldn't trade for the world. Looking at it now and having had a bf whose ex has an abortion against his consent and seeing what it did to him I think its completely wrong and abortion should never be just the woman's choice. It might be just her body but its not just her kid. I think its completely wrong and she shouldn't have the right to do that, even though I understand.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
buninoven0989
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:16 PM

i would not do anything w/o tellin my bf

PEEK05
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:24 PM

No

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)