Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do I have a right to be mad?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:01 PM
  • 7 Replies

BD and I broke up last week. Of course, he's been playing with my feelings ever since. He's bipolar but doesn't see anyone. He keeps asking me for help with it. He's been depressed more than usual lately which is the main reason why we broke up.

But anyway, last night I told him to call me to figure out child support stuff because I need documentation for assistance for school. He ended up not calling me and was drunk because "he can't handle not seeing LO and I." Then he tells me he still loves me and wants to make love to me and no other girl would feel right to even hug. I ended up falling asleep during our conversation, it was over text.

Now today, I tell him to call me again to figure it out and he flipped out on me and said do what ever I want. Then I find out that he's hanging out with this girl that he called hot while we're still going out. Honestly, I don't care that he called her hot or that he's hanging out with her right now. What gets me mad is that this girl has 2 kids and BD knows her kids more than he knows LO now. 

I'm pissed now. Why can't he care more about his own son than someone else's kids? He even missed the day he was supposed to spend with LO because he had to fix this girls car to keep her kids safe.

So, do I have a right to be mad?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
katiewilli
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:07 PM

YES!!! mama you have all the right to be mad

marybmorrison
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:09 PM
It sounds like you're better off wo him.. I'd only be mad that he's not seeing his child. Everything else is for the birds. If he's bipolar and he knows it, then maybe he should grow up, take the proper steps to help himself and get off his high horse. You have a life to live and a baby to care for. You don't need him in and out of your life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LancesMom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:25 PM

I would be! hugs!

lovealot0587
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:27 PM

yes, especially if it is cutting in with his time with your LO. At the same time he is going to be the one who misses out on everything with you son.... maybe he will wake up and realize the relationship he is ruining with your child. good luck

JayBearsmomma
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:30 PM

YES YES YES!

sassysuie
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:35 PM

I would be pissed. You have plenty of right to be mad. But don't stress over him, just  get your business with child support taken care of so you can have at least a lil more help providing diapers and clothes for your lo. There are better guys in this world that will look at your lo like their own. Keep your head up.

sxymomma20
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:38 PM

yea you do

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)