Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so NERVOUS D:

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:53 PM
  • 18 Replies

so i am only 16 and i start my junior year in high school PREGNANT on monday, in my school the people talk crap and say mean things about people who arent even pregnant, imagine a pregnant girl :O i dont want to hear what people are gonna say and i dont wanna take the stares of all the students and teachers :/ my mom and mother in law offered virtual school but i dont wanna be inside everday all day :( i just have to put up with school, and on top of that my morning sickness is horrible :/ what if people make fun of me ? so scared :/ wish me luck </3

-Amanda Maire

10 weeks<3

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy2dallas602
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:56 PM
I wouldnt worry too much. The way I look at it, most girls your age are having sex and sex causes pregnancy soo.. But Good luck and congrats on your pregnancy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandamarie1108
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:57 PM

i will try :/ lol thank you <3 same to you 

marie802
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:59 PM

I do online schooling, and its the best thing for me to do especially after the babies born.

Theres other types of schools you can look into, just have to search for ones in your area (try looking on google) for like secondary schools or something, theres schools specifically for pregnant girls. Theres some schools that you can do online and both go in (like 3 times a week)

if you really want to stay in your high school, I suggest to just ignore other people. They don't matter. Yes, lots of people will talk, and you'll get stares and I know it will be hard and aggrevating but you have to stand up for yourself. When I was going to public school in 10th grade there was a pregnant girl in my science and math class and she went to school up until a week before the baby was delivered. She had quite a few friends and she was confident and stood up for herself so there wasn't any trouble.

good luck!

amandamarie1108
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:03 PM

i looked at a school for only pregnant girls and moms and it was horrible D: it was dirty and there were always fights and in a bad neighbor hood so my choices are virtual school or school. i try to not let what others tell me bother me but this is such a big thing especially in high school :( im sure i can get through it though, when my baby arrives i will be in march already so i will stay home til i have to go back to school only to do finals :D thank you for your help 

SaraZoey
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:10 PM
I agree. And just think, you probably won't ever see those people again after graduation and if it gets too bad you can always switch to virtual school.

Quoting marie802:

I do online schooling, and its the best thing for me to do especially after the babies born.

Theres other types of schools you can look into, just have to search for ones in your area (try looking on google) for like secondary schools or something, theres schools specifically for pregnant girls. Theres some schools that you can do online and both go in (like 3 times a week)

if you really want to stay in your high school, I suggest to just ignore other people. They don't matter. Yes, lots of people will talk, and you'll get stares and I know it will be hard and aggrevating but you have to stand up for yourself. When I was going to public school in 10th grade there was a pregnant girl in my science and math class and she went to school up until a week before the baby was delivered. She had quite a few friends and she was confident and stood up for herself so there wasn't any trouble.

good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandamarie1108
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:14 PM

yeah that is true :D thank you 

LancesMom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:54 PM

Its not important! Whats important is you and your baby! Maybe you can take some courses online to finish school faster! Hugs!

JayBearsmomma
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:04 PM
Don't let there mean words get to u, good luck hun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandamarie1108
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:06 PM

lancesmom: yeah i think i might it sounds like a good idea, thank you :D

and jay: thank you :) im going to be strong

ATG499
by Wendy on Aug. 20, 2011 at 2:55 AM

Don't be too concerned about it. If people harass you too much, you can (and should) talk to the principal, a teacher, or the police. Bullying is never okay, whether you're pregnant or not!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)