• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crazy grandmother!Vent & looking for imput?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:12 PM
  • 30 Replies
Today my exs mom showed up trying to take charlotte. She told me yesterday if i enrolled her into school she was going to take me to court. So today she pulls in the driveway and i went outside cause she called me this morning saying she was going to come pick her up and i told her no then. So i went out there and she said im here for charlotte i said no ur not taking her i told you that this morning and she said i cant believe ur going to try to enroll her into school. I said education is everything and there only half days a few days a week. She says "well little girl looks like im just gonna have to take u to court" i told her go for it and that her father wasnt taking her for his visitations because hes been doing drugs again and she started screaming at me and trying to get in my face (im 9 weeks pregnant) so i told her to get off my property and she wouldnt i told her 3 times more and still wouldnt leave so i went inside to get my phone to call the cops (poor charlotte is so upset already) and when i tried to walk in my house she tried to force her way in i had to shove her hand outta the way slam the door my lab snapped at her hand and lock it and then call the cops. So now i have it on record that shes been trespassing and made an attempt at forceful entry. So if she comes back she will be charged and will go to jail. Im so tired of this crazy family. Sorry needed to vent and looking for any input. Thanks ladies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3508yay
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:04 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Liebevoll_mami
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:15 PM

how old is your daughter?

3508yay
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:56 PM
3.5 they have young 4s like a pre k here

Quoting Liebevoll_mami:

how old is your daughter?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
novachick
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:58 PM
What makes her think she can take you to court for putting your dd in school?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyJill87
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:00 PM

Sounds like you did the right thing.

3508yay
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:02 PM
Her father lives with her and shes obviously unstable so im not letting her go with him for visitation. I honestly think shell try and run with her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3508yay
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:03 PM
Thats why i say shes crazy. She thinks cause she has alot of money she controls how the world spins

Quoting novachick:

What makes her think she can take you to court for putting your dd in school?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3508yay
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:05 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JayBearsmomma
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:07 PM
Wow she is compketly out of place
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Liebevoll_mami
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:20 PM

hun you were right to do what you did. she cannot take you to court for trying to put your child in school. and if you think that shes gonna try and run with your child then yea its good to keep your daughter away from her. im sorry your going through this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)