Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

how can i  get my husband relies that im being good when he's at work  and get stop  blaming me thing that im not doing

victoria smith (19) years old

by on Oct. 7, 2011 at 7:19 PM
Replies (11-15):
mom2myprince
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting lizmartinez:

Hard to understand your post with misspellings/lack of punctuation. Anyway, marriage relies on trust and you need to trust each other. Search ways to build marital trust and you may get some tips.

lol....  thats just mean.

MommyJill87
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Quoting lizmartinez:

Hard to understand your post with misspellings/lack of punctuation. Anyway, marriage relies on trust and you need to trust each other. Search ways to build marital trust and you may get some tips.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizmartinez
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Tried not to sound mean, just letting her know. At least I included some advice!

Quoting mom2myprince:

Quoting lizmartinez:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2myprince
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Quoting lizmartinez:

Tried not to sound mean, just letting her know. At least I included some advice!

Quoting mom2myprince:

Quoting lizmartinez:

haha

victoria.smith
by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 2:57 PM

ok how do start trust eachother if we cant live the past alone like we cuse eachother of cheating meaning we cant trust eachother to some were by ther self and live the other room

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN