Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Opinion on moms with tattoos ...

Posted by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 12:36 AM
  • 260 Replies
2 moms liked this
So I have 5 tattoos ... And I have 2 more drawn out.

What's your thoughts on them? What's appropriate and not for a mom ?

Do you have any? Let's see them!
Why do I ask ?. I was at the grocery store today with my son and a lady said to me that my tattoo on my hand was tacky and my pink bangs and several feather extensions disnt fit a mon profile. Ahe said that a mom shouldn't have all of this "funkiness " because t makes me look immature
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
js321
by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 12:37 AM
5 moms liked this

Heart on left ankle for suicide prevention an awareness ... I got this a year to the day after my survived suicide attempt
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
js321
by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 12:38 AM

Got on spring break senior year in Montreal. I was drunk, I regret it and I'm having it removed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
js321
2 moms liked this

Celtic knot for family
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
js321

"loyalty" in Gaelic
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma4AJ
by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 12:41 AM
so far i only have one tat, its a memorial one, and i want more. oh and i guess i dont fit the typical look for a mom either, my hair is blue and i use bright colors when i do my make-up, lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
js321
by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Imagine her saying that? I think my hair looks fine ! Im a hairdresser of course my hair will be a little differet

Quoting momma4AJ:

so far i only have one tat, its a memorial one, and i want more. oh and i guess i dont fit the typical look for a mom either, my hair is blue and i use bright colors when i do my make-up, lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HardyGirl19
by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 12:46 AM

I have three tattoos, A tonuge ring, and I have rainbow hair. MY husband has 7 tattoos, and double Zero earrings. I love my tattoos and as long as they mean something to you then who cares? I love my tattoos and I wear them proudly :)

psigurl
by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 12:47 AM
7 moms liked this
Sry no pic but I have a lower bak tattoo of flowers...real pretty I got done AFTER having my son! Do I see a problen with that, NO and I think anyone that does is just ignorant, I am a edjucated and responsible mom! I may be young but I have my life in check and if someone tries to tell me otherwise because of something as silly as a tattoo...I tell them off..forgive me but its really no ones bussiness but my own and im pretty sure everyone here will agree with me! :)
baby_girl8807
by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 12:48 AM
I have one so far. and a plan to get a couple more. I don't have any pics right now. I don't have a problem with anyone who has them. It's their body. I wouldn't do sleeves or anything but to each their own.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kristenn
by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 12:55 AM
Cute! I like them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN