Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Opinion on moms with tattoos ...

Posted by   + Show Post
So I have 5 tattoos ... And I have 2 more drawn out.

What's your thoughts on them? What's appropriate and not for a mom ?

Do you have any? Let's see them!
Why do I ask ?. I was at the grocery store today with my son and a lady said to me that my tattoo on my hand was tacky and my pink bangs and several feather extensions disnt fit a mon profile. Ahe said that a mom shouldn't have all of this "funkiness " because t makes me look immature
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 12:36 AM
Replies (251-260):
ms-superwoman
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 9:26 AM
The star one looks horrible. :-( And the loyalty one looks crooked. Could be just the way the picture was taken though. The others look good. I have two tattoos, one is a memorial to my dad. But it doesn't look right so I need to get it fixed. And the second is my son's feet print on my foot, with some extras around my ankle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LDennany
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Psh!  It makes you fun.  You can have tattoos, piercing andcrzy hair and still be a bomb @$$ momma. 

I used to have piercing but I took them out to find a job, I got sick of dying my hair all the time so I don't do  that anymore.  However, I do have 5 tattoos, none of them are inappropriate and most can be covered up.  The only ones that won't be are the smaller ones on my wrist.  One of which is a medical alert.

deviljrswifey
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 4:21 PM
I have one on my foot, planninf on a heart on my hip, my daughters name with a rose, and possibly my step sons name. I have my lip pierced too
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
QueenB0513
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 5:12 PM
Forgive my language but what an asshole lol how shallow and judgemental can a person be. Because you're a mother, you lose the right to express your individuality. Its in the contract we all sign when our kids are born lol I have a low tolerance for that kinda thing, you could look like Marilyn Manson and be the worlds best mom, or you could look like Susie Homemaker and be god awful. I have 2 tiny tattoos personally, one of which is my daughters name. And I do plan on getting more.
Jacylove
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 5:17 PM
I have 8 tattoos && looking for more :) :) I love tats and I don't judge. I think moms with alotta tats are bad ass!
AshtonsMommy143
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 3:13 AM

Your baby will love you no matter what you look like! And I have 3 tats :) and i know what my next 4 are going to b

brysontannermom
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 3:54 AM
i dont think that if she wants to keep her opinons to herself go be it but i have 18 tattoos and a 9 month old if they dont like it they can go somewhere else tattoos dont make you immature or anything my son loves looking at them and loves comming down to my friends shop so it may just be me but i dont see a problem with tattoos and being a parent
babylove1994
by Member on Dec. 25, 2012 at 11:24 AM

I have five tattoos right now and plan on getting a few more   

Child_of_Youth
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 2:47 PM

I don't have any tats but I really want to get two when I have the money for them. I want to get both of my daughters foot prints with their names and their birthdates. And let's get real, this is the 21st century...normal isn't even "normal" anymore. lol I love tats, just never had anything worthy of puting on my skin but now I have two things. :) 

CrouseMommi
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 8:27 PM

I have one right now and plan on getting more soon. Having tattoos doesn't change how great of a mother I am. With or without tattoos, Im me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN