Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't wait to TTC baby #2

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:45 PM
  • 18 Replies

When DH comes home in 19 days! I'm so ready to have another baby! So.. I have a question, is it harder to concieve while breastfeeding? Because I've been told yes and no..

I miss being pregnant and feeling little feet, elbow, knees, and hands hitting and kicking me(:

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Vipergirl22
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:03 PM

Not sure you should join the TTC group they maybe able to answer that. GL and baby dust! I am TTC #2 as well so glad its not just me in here.

baby dust

AlwaysExpecting
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:11 PM

It was impossible for me to concieve while exclusively breastfeeding, but once I introduced daily solid meals around 13months with my second, I got pregnant the first month :P I breastfed until I was about 12weeks pregnant and then my second self weaned. 

Good luck!!

NearSeattleMom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:04 PM

Depends on if your period has started yet . . .

Good luck!

TigressLily
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:43 PM

I miss it too! Good luck on your "journey!" lol

I want to have another baby before Abby is 3 years old. Abby is currently 11 weeks, and at current, we can't afford another baby. Doesn't stop me from wanting more though! lol

I'm on birth control to make sure we don't have a baby we can't support, though.

.Angelica.
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:56 PM

sometimes breastfeeding can delay ovulation but not always.

mommy2dallas602
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:05 PM
Good luck!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JayBearsmomma
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:07 PM

good luck

Jazmyn823109811
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm going to be like that lady off of 19 and counting... Lol I'm going to have like 1,000,000 kids lol

Jimalin
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:19 PM
me and dh are ttc our first I have 3 kids from my ex. And he has 5 from his ex so we are excited and a bit nervous to have 9 kids running around lol. We have only been trying for a week but im impatient and want to be pregnant now! Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jazmyn823109811
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:26 PM

Lol. When me and DH first tried for our first, we got nothing for months.. Finally I was like OK I want to be PREGNANT! I told him we were going to have sex EVERY night for a month and see if I get pregnant. Welll.... It worked! Lol. And if I concieve shortly after he comes home the new baby will be born around DD 1st birthday. And I don't think it'll be all that hard, seeing how he hasn't had sex in the past almost 5 month (me either). So maybe.... I'm praying.

Quoting Jimalin:

me and dh are ttc our first I have 3 kids from my ex. And he has 5 from his ex so we are excited and a bit nervous to have 9 kids running around lol. We have only been trying for a week but im impatient and want to be pregnant now! Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)