• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas Shopping for Baby!!! :)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:45 PM
  • 6 Replies

My baby girl is 8 months old now & will be 10 months old by the time Christmas gets here. 

I am a 1st time mommy & really honestly dont know what to get her! Everyone says that it doesnt matter because she wont remember it or even care what she gets but I will remember and I will care.  This is her 1st Christmas and I want it to be amazing :D

Anyone else in this same predicament??? lol 

baby 1stholiday

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lovealot0587
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:47 PM
We went too fr with my dd first Christmas but this yer my son will be 10 months old too... I think we decided that we re just gonna get a few activity toys for him to play with bc we also know that the grandparents will get him clothes and other toys
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlaizabelsMommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:50 PM
I am too! And my dd is only a month older then yours.. I have no idea what to get 1 yr old (tech 11mo but 1 jan4th).

The only advice I have gotten is "loud annoying toys".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lil.Momma.0224
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:50 PM

i think thats exactly what im going to do. I have found a lot of really neat toys that i think she will love :)

Although i think she may enjoy the wrapping paper more lol 

.Angelica.
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:51 PM

My parents buy lots of toys and stuff so I usually just do clothes.

Lil.Momma.0224
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:52 PM

maybe a standing activity table? My Emi has one and she loves it :) i got at wal mart for only $35 and its by leap frog, has piano keys on it and everything lol if u can stand the noise that is ;)

bamababe1975
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Get her a musical activity toy - you'll love the way her face lights up when she presses a button and makes it play music or light up or something. Also, wrap whatever it is in a BIG box with lots of crinkly paper and take lots of pictures as she'll enjoy that 1,000x more than the gift you put in it, lol. ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)