Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

21 and pregnant again

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:48 PM
  • 25 Replies

So I am 21 years old, working a part time job and going back to school this coming semester. I am 4 weeks and 1 day pregnant with my second child and I am really scared. One not only do I still live with my in-laws, but I didn't plan this baby, just wish I was more prepared. Don't get my wrong I am very excited to bring another blessing into the world just didn't know it would come this soon. I am curious if any other young mothers are out there just like me. I am saving and trying my best to graduate/pick a major. I wish I knew what I am good at. Right now I am taking it step by step and trying my hardest to stay positive that is all I can do for now. Would love to hear from you other moms out there with the same situation or familiar story I think talking about it would help me out a lot.

-Sammie

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Berriez1012
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Im 21 and pregnant with #2 also. I dont have their father to rely on its only me providing for them. I was planning on going to school but then I found out I was pregnant and decided it was better to wait til ds is born. Im living with my mom til I can finish school and make more money because I only make less than $1000 a month. However somehow im a hell of a lot better at providing food and clothes and all the necessities for these 2 children than their father! If you are determined trust me you can pull it off.
BrownEyedGirl86
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I am 25 and pg with number 2 dh's number 3. This baby wasn't planned, but I am a firm believer in everything happens for a reason.
Just keep taking the steps in the right direction things will work out. Congrats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelsiey
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:26 PM

Congrats. I am 20 and pregnant with my second. My daughter is 14 months

Mrs.KS
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not pregnant, but had both of mine by 20. I am 22 now. I used to live at my mil's house, but last year we moved to our own place. You can do it! Just think positive!

*Mommy to Kynzie and Dallas! Love my girls!*

KylersMom8-16-7
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:42 PM
I had my third son 2 months ago and I'm 21. I have been a SAHM since I was 17.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:56 PM

good luck. I'm sure it will work itself out.

mommy2dallas602
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:03 PM
Ill be 21 in 8 days and just had my second. My son is 17 months. I also became a single mom when I was 4 months pregnant. Its been tough but having 2 is fun and a huge blessing! GL and congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JayBearsmomma
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

i only have one but u r not alone momma, congrats on ur pregnancy

momoftwins_2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:56 PM
Good luck and Congrats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jazmyn823109811
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:00 PM

I'm 17 and doing it on my own for now. DH is locked up and has been since July. I'm living with family and when he gets out in 19 days we are going to try for baby #2 even though we are staying with people. I know things will work out. God doesn't give you too much to handle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)