• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friend needs help!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:28 PM
  • 12 Replies

hey guys... My friend is in a bind. and needs some major advice...

She says that she lost her sister-in-laws number, so she went to get the number out of her husbands phone... She ran across a number she didnt recognize in his phone (a female number) So she wanted to see checked the text messages, There was some text messages between her husband and this female.

Him- I want to be with you

Her- I want to be with you too.

Him- Come down here than?

Her- I can't i'm in stupid school

Him- Sigh...

She seen that and instantly her heart dropped and got highly upset... So after her kids went to be, she confronted him about it... she said.. are you happy with me, he said OMG are you PMSing again, she said no i am asking a serious question right now. he said yes i do, i love you and i am happy with you. she said than who is (the girls name ) he said what???? she siad in your phone, the text messages, he said she is a girl from high school, she said, how did she get your new number, he said i have had this number for awhile, she siad NO, you just got this number... remember???? he continueously says he loves her, he only wants her, he got rid of his phone and computer to prove to her that he wasn't cheating or anything... He says, i love you and i don't want you to be mad at me, You and our kids are the only thing I have.Idon't want ot lose you... I don't need anyone in the past, When i wrote that text i didn't mean it like that i mean't it like i wanted more friends closer to me in our state.

any advice? They have 2 children together.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyRach73
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:33 PM
Id have some trust issues with him. You dont do shit like that when you have a family, im mean ffs at least dont play with their hearts and emotions. It pisses me off to see people cheat. It is SO FREAKING LOW.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelsiey
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:33 PM

He was trying to cheat on her. My husband did that before, I MADE him get rid of the phone and internet so that I would know he was not doing it anymore. Its sad when you find out he is doing something and he denies it. Pathetic really.

MommyRach73
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:34 PM
And "i want to be with you" does not sound like a friend to friend everyday normal convo... It would have been "i wish we lived closer so we could hang out"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaroGreenly
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:26 PM

She should probably leave, especially if this isn't a first. If she's not willing to leave, and he's not willing to change, then she'd just going to have to deal with it. 

jeremiah11
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:32 PM

i would def be upset , he's lying to her !

maciea
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:42 PM

It seems to me that he's lying about the text messages his lie doesnt even make sense....she needs to keep her eyes open...but i would have a problem with that....she's a women so she should listen to her women's intuition...

.Angelica.
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:53 PM

it doesn't sound like he was just wanting more friends. I think he's just trying to cover himself and make it seem like nothing.

momoftwins_2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:05 PM
Lies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Summerdiane1977
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:18 PM
I wouldn't be with a man if I doubted him or doubted myself when I was I was with him. Life is too short. If he is or isn't cheating, if "she" has doubt, leave. As I've gotten older I feel so sorry for immature woman. If you could learn to respect yourself earlier in life, what a lot of bs you could avoid. But there is no reasoning with an immature woman with no self esteem.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maloymay25
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:49 PM

just went threw this with my xhusband if he is doing it now it is almost impossible for a cheater to change

josh cheated so many time on me with girls from online dont give him to many chances and ........ dont pretend u dont know about something let him know u are hurt and how much of a disrespectfull action that is but if u decide to stick around dont hold it over his head everyday that will drive u far apart and u look like ur nuts for sure been there done both and i can honestly say

once a cheater always a cheater.... hate u bring bad news but ive seen it with me and my friends and believe me u will find someone else quicker then u think.... u just got put ur shine on and strutt ur stuff girl...

but i will tell u told u so if she sticks around

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)