Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*VENT!!*

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:35 AM
  • 13 Replies
Sometimes I just wanna leave his dumbass. Maybe Im just the dumb one for believing his stupid ass, but really? How you gonna just have that much weed in your backpack. And not have your own money? Bitch had my money today and just now I find a bunch of weed? Ugh. The only damn money I have for a while and you waste it on stupid shit like that?! Money I need for my daughter, to make sure she has things she needs? Really wanna be like that? Cool. Shows me alot. Gtfo. Im damn near done. He's soooo great with our daughter. But he's totally fallen back to his stupid little habits. Cuz why? Cuz its stressful? Good for you it is for me too. Dont see me doin the same shit I used to, even though I want to so bad al day everyday. What stops me? Knowing I have a daughter and knowing I have to be a good example for her. Do things right for her so I can give her everything I possibly can. I should probably not be with him. If he's gonna be effin stupid like this still, no. Man the hell up. Geez im so angry right now. And I cant do anything about it. I hate this. Ughhhhhhhh. (k sorry. Just needed to let it out!)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jennifer_57
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:41 AM
Lol, you sound like an Ayla I might know..do you live in Iowa? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krystaldawn_21
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:42 AM
Well he should stop doing stupid stuff. You have every right to be mad at him. I hate when people use stress as reasons why they do stupid. There are other ways to relieve stress that arent illegal. Tell him if he doesnt find a different legal way to relieve stress that you will be done. Him having that around you and your daughter is risking a lot. Hugs momma!
AylaKay
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:43 AM
I fall asleep with my baby on my chest and tell him to wake me up in 20mins so I can eat. 2hours later I wake up and hes passed out on the couch. Tryin to wake him up and he wont wake the hell up. Really dude? Not gonna fly. I really just want to slap him hella hard to wake him up. Geez. Gonna have to drag his ass to bed I guess. I hate this so much. On one hand I wanna just cry, but on the other I just wanna say fuck it I give up with him. I just wanna be done :/ this is freakin ridiculous....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AylaKay
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:47 AM
Exactly!! its just pointless. Like ive told him I dont want it around her. He doesnt get why. Um, because she deserves a whole lot better. Because she deserves parents who arent completely stupid and too wrapped up in their own bad habits to teach their kids good habits like both of our parents were? Yeah, thats why. Smoking weed to deal with things, yes I understand it cuz I used to do the same damn thing, but when you have a kid, its time to grow the hell up, or get the hell out. And obviously hes not doing the grow the hell up part :/

Quoting krystaldawn_21:

Well he should stop doing stupid stuff. You have every right to be mad at him. I hate when people use stress as reasons why they do stupid. There are other ways to relieve stress that arent illegal. Tell him if he doesnt find a different legal way to relieve stress that you will be done. Him having that around you and your daughter is risking a lot. Hugs momma!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krystaldawn_21
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:03 AM
Yep he needs to stop doing that crap. Maybe leave him and hopefully he will get what hes missing. Sometimes when women leave the men are like omg I miss her and change. If not then hes not worth it.
pinkiebabii
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:06 AM
I'm curious...

Quoting Jennifer_57:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilBabyKestrel
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:13 AM
I need to vent too..... Alright here goes.
Who in the hell does my husband think he is? He has a daughter with someone else and used to talk to her like SHE WAS HIS WIFE. He has stopped that habit or so I thought. Will someone please explain to me how it is right to be married to your now pregnant wife and love some one night stand bitch?????????? He is now hiding texts and calls from me like I am some sort of idiot! I have been close to divorce once and I feel as if I may have to do it for real this time....bah!!!
AylaKay
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:14 AM
Nope. I live in Washington, lol

Quoting Jennifer_57:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AylaKay
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:19 AM
Its not right at all!! If he hides texts & such, obviously even HE knows whatever hes doing isnt right! Like I dont think I would be AS angry with my bf about this, if it wasnt for the fact that he tries to hide it, as if Im stupid? That just hurts. Being lied to, or at least to know hes going behind my back to do something. Obviously he's well aware he shouldnt be doing this :/ Men. Psssh.

Quoting LilBabyKestrel:

I need to vent too..... Alright here goes.

Who in the hell does my husband think he is? He has a daughter with someone else and used to talk to her like SHE WAS HIS WIFE. He has stopped that habit or so I thought. Will someone please explain to me how it is right to be married to your now pregnant wife and love some one night stand bitch?????????? He is now hiding texts and calls from me like I am some sort of idiot! I have been close to divorce once and I feel as if I may have to do it for real this time....bah!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilBabyKestrel
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:36 AM
I know right? Why do they think we women are stupid? We were made to think the way we do,and we have incredible deductive reasoning skills. The mother of his child almost had him leave me for her! And now we are ttc,but I don't know if I can do this if I am preggers. I have no doubt that I am. I just can't afford to stress but this shit is ridiculous!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)