Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm Scared.

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:05 PM
  • 13 Replies

Yesterday My mom took me to my regular doctor, well i told him all my symptoms and told him we thought i was pregnant but the tests i took were negative. & my blood pressure has been elavated and then he wanted me to do a urine test and I told him it would show up negative and he said lets do it anyway and we did and of course it was negative and i asked y we wouldnt do a blood test and he said it would take too long and that he wanted to try me on that BP medicine, well i took my first BP pill this am, and  today i am STILL nauseated i only ate once and that was ealier and it feels like it could come up any minute, and i am soooo weak. I also am having some mild cramping that comes and goes, and really lightheaded and lots of blood clots when i wipe, but i only bleed when i wipe, and not even enough blood to fill a regular "Always" pad. I am worried and it's bothering me that i dont know what it is, and i have been depressed today cause of yesterday and some friends of mine told me yesteday that the pregnancy was all in my head and that i just need to forget it.. My gut feeling is telling me that I am pregnant but i really dont know cause no one will listen to me or do anything. It's bothering me a lot and I feel awful. Advice would be greatly appreciated..... Thanks all. 

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlwaysExpecting
by Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:18 PM

Go to the ER and get a blood test, a qualitative one doesn't take that long, only like a matter of 15-20 minutes, I've never had to wait longer than that at my OBGYN's. 

Good luck sweetie <3

GAMommy52
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:20 PM

Thank you, but i don't believe my mom will take me :/ 

.Angelica.
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:53 PM

I believe that type of blood test isn't really any more accurate than a urine test.

Good luck though. I hope you get it figured out. I would keep bugging the doctors until they did something.

Quoting AlwaysExpecting:

Go to the ER and get a blood test, a qualitative one doesn't take that long, only like a matter of 15-20 minutes, I've never had to wait longer than that at my OBGYN's. 

Good luck sweetie <3

Ashloviee
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:54 PM

Do you have any friends that drive? I agree, going to the ER would be the fastest way to get a blood test.

GAMommy52
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:57 PM

I can drive myself I just will wait til my mom gets home.. 

lynnie81
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:59 PM
Go to your OBGYN. If you are having blood clots and its not your period then you need to get checked out. A regular doctor doesn't normally do a vaginal exam so I doubt you had a full check up. Your blood pressure is probably high because you are freaking out about not knowing what's wrong and if you are pregnant. My blood pressure is always high when I am excited or nervous at the doctor. I have never been put on meds for it! Has your blood pressure been a problem before?
GAMommy52
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:06 PM

Yeah like it hasnt been high but its been elvated and so he put me on medicine and idk if it is my period cause it was two weeks late and like its light, and i always have heavy periods and bad bad cramping and pains but i havent just light period and mild cramping

Lisa_7777
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:05 PM
Try not to stress, you will be fine just tell your mother how concerned you are about it and tell her you really need to go for a full blood test to ease your mind, hope all goes well take care
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kait12608
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:36 PM
Obgyn or er if ur really that nervous. Ur regular doctor should have given you a blood test. There was no reason to tell u no.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GAMommy52
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:37 PM

I keep trying to tell my mom i dont feel good, and she keeps putting me off blaming my blood pressure or i am getting sick. this is complete bull crap i feel like no one is freaking believing me. I KNOW I DONT FEEL RIGHT AND I KNOW I FEEL DIFFERENT! frustratedsad

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)