Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Little ones Christmas gifts, What you getting them?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:03 PM
  • 9 Replies

So,What's everyone getting there little ones?

Were getting my 4 year old son

remote truck

cars 2 track

phineas and ferb winter coat

a teradactyle ( that motion sincered ,which i dont know how to wrap without it eating the paper)

Art box(full of different paints,color pencils ,and papers.

Clothes

and some reason my mind went blank on the rest ,but Im so excited this is going to be the best Christmas for him

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
star33
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:48 PM

i have NO clue.i have a 5 yr. old & a 21 mo. old.depends on how much $ i come up with & my son's behavior.kinda hard to choose for my baby,but my son wants EVERYTHING he sees.lol.most likely i'll get my baby girl a doll stroller,that's as far as i've got.

KaroGreenly
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 8:25 PM

Their big present from me and DH is a trampoline. It's been up since mid-October, but they know that it's their Christmas present. DD1 is getting a t-ball bat and probably some Polly Pockets and clothes. DD2 is getting her ears pierced and then some little things so that she'll have something to unwrap. DD1 said that she'll "try to get her ears pierced", so if she does, her gifts will be more similar to DD2s. 

DH and I aren't worried too much about getting them a lot of toys for a few reasons. Mostly, his parents and my dad and step-mom spoil them. They already have too many toys and with what they're getting from grand parents, they won't need any more. 

.Angelica.
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 8:36 PM

i don't even know yet.

HollyHawk333
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 8:50 PM
We have the same thing as pervious post. We don't buy a lot because their grandparents and great grandparents go crazy. So our 3 yr old is getting candy land, tangled, a monster puzzle, and a tinkerbell Barbie. Her stocking will have nail polish, necklaces and bracelets, tinkerbell crayons, and my little ponies. Our 9 month old is getting a girrafe ball game thing, and a toddler purse toy. Her stocking will have teether toys, rattles, cute socks and head bows. Each girl will also get an ornament and pjs to open Christmas eve.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2dallas602
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 10:13 AM
Im getting my 1 1/2 yr old bob the builder mega blocks, a bob bubble maker and a toy scoop dump truck from bob the builder and a spongebob tv for his room. He is obssessed with bob the builder so I cant wait to see his face! Since my dd is only a month im not gonna spend money on her because she honestly doesnt need anything
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sxymomma20
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 6:46 PM

I though more people would ve answered to this specially since christmas is 20 days away but i guess its whatever

tatsnmems0310
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 6:57 PM

So far this is what I have for my kids:

Benjamin:

1. Fisher Price Imaginext Toy Story 3 Garbage Truck
  2. Fisher Price Thomas and Friends- Follow me Thomas
  3. Bakugan's Brawler Game Pack
  4. Transformers Power Core Combiners 5-pack
  5. Toy Story Bicycle

McKenzie:

1. Disney's Princess -edition The Little Mermaid Sing Along Boom Box
  2. Just like home pink cash-register
  3. Crayola's Beginnings color me a song
  4. Disney's Tangled Baby Doll- Rapunzel
  5. Graco Doll Musical Pack n Play with play gym

I found a lot of great deals on these things at Toys R Us.. still continuing to look at sales at this time but did find some barbies buy one get one half off at Toys R Us as well.. 

jermelszmommy
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 1:16 PM

my 3 year old is getting a innotab,hot wheels track with cars,mater car toy,easel with coloring set,wolverine claw with mask. My 1 year old is getting a bounce on turtle,a kitchen,a steering wheel,tea set, and a mega blcoks car with blocks. they are both getting recliner each with a pillow pet each and a toy story table with chairs. lol they both got clothes as well 

3508yay
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 1:20 PM
Charlottes has the leapster explorer touch screen with 4 games 5 dvds a rainbow projector a doodle pad a nursery set and a new baby doll and building blocks and a tea set. Plus just some odds and ends. That's what's from us. She's 3 shell be 4 in February
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)