Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Am I really a slut?

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 1:24 AM
  • 53 Replies
I couldn't tell you how many time I've been called a slut! my mom, dad, classmates! I'm really sick of it all, am I really a slut bc I'm having twins??
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 1:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovealot0587
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 1:27 AM

not at all..... hope it gets better for you

shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2012 at 1:29 AM
2 moms liked this
That depends on how many guys you have been with, not the quantity of children in your uterus. What a dumb thing for them to say.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Britt223
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 1:29 AM
Quoting lovealot0587:

not at all..... hope it gets better for you

I really hope so to, everyones driving me crazy!
Thanks
hunnybee23
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 1:30 AM
1 mom liked this

YOur not a slut... I'm so sick of people throwing that at people. Maybe they should start throwing that at then men. Cause most of them are. Well almost ALL of them. LOLsidesplittinglaughter

2love
Dont worry it happens to the best of us. My parents my classmates and other people called me the same thing and guess what when you see your babies... You'll forget it all... Good luck mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Britt223
Quoting shadow_lark:

That depends on how many guys you have been with, not the quantity of children in your uterus. What a dumb thing for them to say.

I've been with 2 guys and seriously it could be alot more like Mose teens at our school
shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2012 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Then no. They're just being judgemental assholes.

Quoting Britt223:

Quoting shadow_lark:

I've been with 2 guys and seriously it could be alot more like Mose teens at our school

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Britt223
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 1:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting hunnybee23:

YOur not a slut... I'm so sick of people throwing that at people. Maybe they should start throwing that at then men. Cause most of them are. Well almost ALL of them. LOLsidesplittinglaughter

Yea really, how is it that guys can sleep with half the school and they don't get called a slut but if a girl has sex with 2 people they get called a slut!
Britt223
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 1:33 AM
Quoting 2love:

Dont worry it happens to the best of us. My parents my classmates and other people called me the same thing and guess what when you see your babies... You'll forget it all... Good luck mama

Thanks (:
chelsiejo
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 1:35 AM
1 mom liked this

nooo. ignore them and know that you are BLESSED that GOD gave you not one. but two babies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN