• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of car should I buy

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:14 AM
  • 20 Replies

I want a car that has enough room for my son. Not including I have five cousins that I give rides places some times. I also work from home and have to take things to people so I need a car that is great for a work at home mom. I have to buy it used so I'm looking for other moms who have had the car and liked it.

Sincerely

Kaiyden's Mommy & Marks wife

http://www.wix.com/kayleeab/kaiydensmommy

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyJill87
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:21 AM
How do you feel about minivans? Small SUV'S are nice and get good gas mileage these days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rananicole
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:33 AM

Go with a cross over or a suv. I really like my boyfriends moms new crossover. im not sure what it is exactly but its a mazda and has 3rd row seating!

steffielou_who
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:38 AM
Import cars are much cheaper.. Like a mitsubishi.. My mom got a used one for 11000 and it was same year used... It's a misubishi suv.. Ill find out for sure and let you know.. Its a mitsubishi endeavor.. Check into foreign cars...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:02 AM

we only have a small car, but it sounds like a mini van might be your best bet.

mamababies3
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Minivans are rough on the engin. The engins are small, small tires, and it's tring to support a huge body. A Chevy Impala would be nice. They seat 5, and have room, and the trunk. You can fit 3 carseats easily in the back. They are also great on gas!

eastcoastmama11
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Jeeeeeeep!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dino2012
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:42 AM
if you look into a chevy impala, make sure it has good gas mileage. my boyfriend has a 2001 and loves to suck gas. but the car is great. I love it beside gas. but can't complain if its local stuff.

Quoting mamababies3:

Minivans are rough on the engin. The engins are small, small tires, and it's tring to support a huge body. A Chevy Impala would be nice. They seat 5, and have room, and the trunk. You can fit 3 carseats easily in the back. They are also great on gas!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamababies3
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Quoting Dino2012:

if you look into a chevy impala, make sure it has good gas mileage. my boyfriend has a 2001 and loves to suck gas. but the car is great. I love it beside gas. but can't complain if its local stuff.

Quoting mamababies3:

I have never heard of an Impala getting bad gas miles. What kind is his?

megandcailey08
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:49 AM
I have a 2012 subaru forester I love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
court.0125
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Me neither! He could have a sensor off. I have a 2008, but a little while ago I took it in because it was just sucking the heck out of gas!!! Which was not right! I had something off, some sensor, in the engine or something. It's fixed now and sooooo much better!! Right where it should be with gas :)

Quoting mamababies3:

Quoting Dino2012:

Quoting mamababies3:

I have never heard of an Impala getting bad gas miles. What kind is his?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)