Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need to vent.

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:22 AM
  • 3 Replies
I don't know what it is, but my SO has been acting really strangely, he keeps starting arguments and blaming everything on me, then he gets all upset and says it was all his fault and treats me like a princess until it happens again, and he's always twisting my words so that I sound like the bad guy and like I'm really lucky to be having his forgiveness and that he's still with me .. He makes it sound like he'll leave me at any minute, but when he's being normal he tells me he loves me and he'll never leave me .. I just dont know what to do anymore. I'm 21 weeks pregnant, I don't need that. But I love him more than anything (other than our baby). I really don't know what to do now. Thankyou for reading x
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
AliLeeAnn
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:10 AM

I understand. My, well now ex-boyfriend lives in Florida and he decided it would be best to take a break being over 1200 miles away and me being pregnant it's the hardest thing to deal with. He was the same way with me as if I could control everything and that it was all me then turned around and was nice as can be. If I were you, I'd try to tell him how you feel, but not too much because you're objective is to bring him closer. I hope this helped some and I'm here to help. good luck :)

.Angelica.
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:57 AM

wish i had some advice for you. hope things start getting better

Vipergirl22
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Just try talking with him..maybe try some counseling if you can't get through to him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)