• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok so i am VERY confused...

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:30 PM
  • 15 Replies

Ok so my name is Rebecca im 19 with a 4 yr old daughter.. Ever since i thought i was preg thursday night cause i didnt start on time and end up startin on Friday Ive been debating on if i should start my new bc pack.. My baby daddy thinks i should but for some odd reason i take it offensively.. And ive been flippin out an shit because of it.. Idk i feel stupid cuz he has a point but then im gettin pissed because of it.. Can anyone give me adivce??

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
feliciasmith
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:33 PM
Are you wanting another lo?

I dont think im getting the dilema lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1arianna6
by Arianna on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:37 PM
Mabey he isn't ready for another. And would rather wait. Something you have to talk to him about. I'd say take it until you both decide you want another baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vipergirl22
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:32 PM

If one of you isn't ready for another then I would suggest starting your new bc.

HizzPrincess
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:48 PM
This. It should be both parents decision

Quoting 1arianna6:

Mabey he isn't ready for another. And would rather wait. Something you have to talk to him about. I'd say take it until you both decide you want another baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calebsmommy13
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:57 PM

i would take a pregnancy test!

PEEK05
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Why do you not want to take your BC?

mizz_jonez8956
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:40 PM

I took 3 pregnancy tests 2 thursday night one had a faint positive, an one had a negative friday mornin i took one with morning urine an a faint positive again... An theres a part of me that wants a baby now that i was convinced of bein pregnant before i started im slowin down bleedin now.. Idk if i should take another test still got a awkard feelin in my pelvis area a lil but idk maybe wen im completely done bleedin i may get another test.. I love takin naps as of recently lol

mizz_jonez8956
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Im also sanctioned in feb on my medical cuz of an unkown court date through child support that i wasnt aware of so im thinkin of takin the last pack then im like well if i take it then ill be off bc regardless afterwards till child support figures out wat their doing..

.Angelica.
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:24 PM

if he doesn't want another baby right now, i would not stop bc until you both agree on it.

xomrsweaver
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Considering your last post, you shouldn't be trying when he doesn't want one right now. You know what you should do. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)