• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many of you?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:14 PM
  • 14 Replies
Planned your teen pregnancies? Why? And how old were you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blapier
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:49 PM

We didn't exactly "plan" it, we wanted a baby yes. We wanted one because we knew we could take care of him/her, we did have the money and the support. We weren't using any protection so it really wasn't too much of a surprise when I found out, and I am happy of the choice we madeā™„=)

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
calebsmommy13
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:14 PM

I'm 18 and i didn't plan on ever having kids, but now i'm expecting my baby boy and i couldn't be more happy! I cant imagine why someone would get pregnant on purpose while they're still teenagers!

.Angelica.
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:20 PM

i was married but it wasn't really planned. I was 19 so technically a teen. lol

gabrielat
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:55 PM

I didn't exactly plan this pregnancy, I wanted to get pregnant yes. So maybe technically he was planned? Lol. I wanted to get pregnant again since I had a miscarriage a year earlier. I was 18 when I concieved and I'm 19 now and my boy will be here in a little more than a month :)

PitaPata Cat tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

DeathBat
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this
We weren't trying to conceive but we weren't preventing either. We were 16. We took responsibilty and are now doing great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
B-FigNewton
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:07 PM

No I did not plan it. I was 16.

BostonMomma08
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:17 PM
I was 15 when I got pregnant and I was in no way shape or form planning on or trying to get pregnant... I was on the pill and we used condoms. I was on antibiotics for my Lyme disease and my BC failed. And that was one of the few times we didn't use a condom thinking that we were okay with my BC...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nbarnes0018
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:17 PM

We planned on getting pregnant because we wanted to give my mother-in-law something else to live for.. She was battling colon cancer.. She got to see him everyday for 6 1/2 months. I got pregnant at 18 and had my son at 19.

HisMommy4Ever
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Well we did tell ourselves that we wanted a baby. We agreed to it and tried but didn't conceive so we just gave up but then I suspected I was pregnant cuz I didn't' get my period. We were both happy when we found out we were gonna be parents. I was 18 then and he was 21. We were doing good with money but now it's not so easy. My son is two now and I love him to death. 

MrsMorton8.6.11
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I was 18 and she technically wasn't planned. The week after we started trying I found out I was a month pregnant! We had just gotten married exactly a month before we found out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)