• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

am i wrong or is he?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:59 PM
  • 6 Replies
So I had my beautiful baby boy on 10/19. I love his daddy but while I was pregnant things were a bit rocky. After ds was born things were wonderful, he's an amazing daddy. But his humor towards me just keeps putting me down. While i was Prego he left cause i wouldn't have sex with him all the time, he didn't understand why I just stopped wanting it. After birth of ds we were more intimate. But anyway last night my wallet was stolen out of my car. It was in there cause i forgot to grab it and lock the car after i dropped bf off at work (he works graves) and i was so tired from the day. I go to start my car and it was gone. I had everything in it. Bad idea i know but without a permanent place to live i had to keep everything in one spot. So bf is pissed because of it and wouldn't talk to me for hours. Then finally get him to come around and stop making me feel bad for it. ( i already felt like crap because this is the second time this has happened when i didn't have a permanent place) So i finally get bf in a better mood and ds is finally asleep and this is the first chance we've gotten to get intimate in a couple days with our completely messed up schedule ( oh yeah i go to school mon- Thurs 5-10 at night, he works 9pm-5:30 am wed-sun) . So were going at it and towards the end he asks me if we could go a little more after he came and I'm like "really?" =/ and when i said no he starts putting me down about how i never wanna go long and this is really starting to piss me off. So I stop in the middle of it and just go to bed. So I told him "why would i want to have sex with someone who puts me down all the time?" and he says " if i treat you so bad then go find someone else. I'm crying by this point. And he says that we should wait on finding a place together. Not having a home is what started this in the first place. I hate my situation and if we found a place to Live then it would be a lot better but for him to keep putting it off is driving me crazy not to mention its costing us more money to not live somewhere than it is paying for gas to go back and forth. i just dont know what to do. Don't know if he still loves me like he used to or is just with me because of ds. Help?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
1.hot.mama2005
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Hmm....that's a tough situation to be in. I wish I had something encouraging to say. *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vipergirl22
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 1:06 AM
1 mom liked this

My advice don't let the putting down go on for too long because it can really mess with you, if it hasn't already.  Just try talking to him and tell him if he truely thinks that you should find someone else because he can't stop putting you down then that's what you will do. Putting someone down is mental abuse and shouldn't continue. Be strong and stand up for yourself and your son becaues nothing will stop him for being like that with him at least in the long run. Hope this helps.

jesikabonta
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 1:59 AM

thanks you guys, dont get me wrong though, he's a great guy and does everything for me as i him but we just clash a lot, i just dont think he appreciates all the work i do for him, if we had our own place none of this would have happened.thanks for the support =)

shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 2:08 AM
2 moms liked this
A great guy wouldnt treat you like that, he wouldnt leave you because you werent feeling in the mood and he wouldnt keep you from having a home because you lost your wallet and you got into an argument over sex. Really? you need to do some re evaluation here, because what you have written here makes me think hes a loser and that youd be better off without him. And yes hes wrong and us being immature and petty. Dont stand for it and dont let him make you feel like crap! you deserve a man who has respect for you!

Quoting jesikabonta:

thanks you guys, dont get me wrong though, he's a great guy and does everything for me as i him but we just clash a lot, i just dont think he appreciates all the work i do for him, if we had our own place none of this would have happened.thanks for the support =)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
B-FigNewton
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Stand your ground, and don't let him treat you like crap!

.Angelica.
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Quoting 1.hot.mama2005:

Hmm....that's a tough situation to be in. I wish I had something encouraging to say. *hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)