Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Anyone?

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 10:11 PM
  • 9 Replies

I'm 36 weeks pregnant. I'm wondering if anyone got super depressed their last couple weeks of pregnancy? I know I sure am. I was put on bed rest for having terrible pains in my pelvis from the hormones being realeased to expand my pelvis for my wee one to get here and I just feel miserable. :( I feel like i'm doing this all on my own. Does anyone have any tips for this at all? I'm going crazy just sitting here feeling this way. HELP!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
i00adri00v
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I got that way when i had been pregnant of my daughter as well. It was hell! But the only thing that ever brightened my day was thinking about how much better I was going to feel once my daughter had been born. Keep your head up hun! You're almost there! :)

And congrats!

Little.Laurie
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 10:23 PM

It feels terrible! Your right though the only thing that has been getting me through is that thought. It is just driving me nuts. I have no one to talk to and I just kind of feel like a waste of space at this moment. Thank you though (:

Thank you! I'm so excited!

Quoting i00adri00v:

I got that way when i had been pregnant of my daughter as well. It was hell! But the only thing that ever brightened my day was thinking about how much better I was going to feel once my daughter had been born. Keep your head up hun! You're almost there! :)

And congrats!

i00adri00v
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Aw, I know exactly how you felt! It was really hard for me as well towards the end. I would get very moody and sad. My DH would get worried because I would just randomly start crying. I felt like I was alone and didn't have anyone to turn to. -And then my daughter was born and everything felt better lol. It's gonna be horrible while you wait but once your baby's born, you won't feel that way anymore!

:)

Quoting Little.Laurie:

It feels terrible! Your right though the only thing that has been getting me through is that thought. It is just driving me nuts. I have no one to talk to and I just kind of feel like a waste of space at this moment. Thank you though (:

Quoting i00adri00v:

And congrats!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Little.Laurie
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 10:34 PM

I am SO glad that it gets better then this AWFUL feeling. I am the exact same way! I cry at random moments and just get terrible mood swings.

Quoting i00adri00v:

Aw, I know exactly how you felt! It was really hard for me as well towards the end. I would get very moody and sad. My DH would get worried because I would just randomly start crying. I felt like I was alone and didn't have anyone to turn to. -And then my daughter was born and everything felt better lol. It's gonna be horrible while you wait but once your baby's born, you won't feel that way anymore!

Quoting Little.Laurie:

Quoting i00adri00v:

And congrats!

CafeMom Tickers
i00adri00v
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Yeah, it's going to be such a relief for you, especially if this is your first child. Just remember that it's okay to ask for help if you begin to feel overwhelmed. Sometimes you can get post partum depression after having your baby and that can be a bit scary!

Quoting Little.Laurie:

I am SO glad that it gets better then this AWFUL feeling. I am the exact same way! I cry at random moments and just get terrible mood swings.

Quoting i00adri00v:

Quoting Little.Laurie:

Quoting i00adri00v:

And congrats!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Vipergirl22
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Just know that you are almost done and once you have that baby in your arms it will all disappear. I to felt a little depressed just because I was so big and wanted it to end. And I was happy when it was all over.

lovealot0587
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 11:47 PM

i was the same way with my son especially since i was also on bed rest.... i was having a hard time staying in bed and resting plus at the point i was ready for my son to be born and over being pregnant.... feel free to message me anytime you need to talk

Little.Laurie
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 12:38 AM
Quoting i00adri00v:

Yeah, it's going to be such a relief for you, especially if this is your first child. Just remember that it's okay to ask for help if you begin to feel overwhelmed. Sometimes you can get post partum depression after having your baby and that can be a bit scary!

Quoting Little.Laurie:

Quoting i00adri00v:

Quoting Little.Laurie:

Quoting i00adri00v:

And congrats!

Yeah that's what I most definately plan on doing. I mean I don't want to ask for so much help where I feel like i'm useless but I have heard about post partum and it's scary! I have heard stories from friends and family members and it is very scary so I plan on asking for help when I really need it. I am so excited to get her here my first child so hopefully soon!

CafeMom Tickers
Little.Laurie
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Bed rest is hard! I have add/ adhd and restless leg syndrome sometimes just sitting there I go crazy! I am SO over being pregnant, but I know at the same time I will miss feeling her move around inside. Thank you (: Means a lot!

Quoting lovealot0587:

i was the same way with my son especially since i was also on bed rest.... i was having a hard time staying in bed and resting plus at the point i was ready for my son to be born and over being pregnant.... feel free to message me anytime you need to talk

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN