Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

negative test , stomach growing ?

Posted by   + Show Post
Anyonee elsee ever experiencee this ? Ihavee so many diff symptoms buht got a negative blood & urine test idnt understand & I'm so confused ..:'( help ?
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Replies (21-30):
chad00natalie
by on Feb. 3, 2012 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this

My blood and urine test were both negative at 6 weeks pregnant, but if your growing it could be a tube pregnancy, sometimes it dont show on a blood or urine either, my cousin had to find out a 4 months that she was pregnant from an ultrasound but it never showed on any pregnancy test cuz its in the tubes and doesnt send out the right hormone, good luck though and hope you figure everything out <3 hugs

Cukimonster
by on Feb. 3, 2012 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep, please! Bumping to see the update. Good luck!

Quoting proudmommy92:

Update us!

Quoting meme4309:

Well I'm going for ultrasound mondayy so guess we'll jus see then & Lol no inoee what my bloating looks like , my stomach is more ov an egg or pear shape

Mommy_manda2008
by on Feb. 3, 2012 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck with everything. And ppl give her a break. Tests have been know to be wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
remaining_me
by on Feb. 3, 2012 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this

yeah happened this last time around. no growing belly the first time, but i did get neg blood n urine test when i was already sure i was preg. it happens. give it time.

BLUMENSH9
by on Feb. 3, 2012 at 12:31 AM

I'm glad that you are getting an u/s because if not pregnancy related it could be a uterine fibroid that is growing. I  hope that you get the answers you want.

poeticrose09
by on Feb. 3, 2012 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm having the same issues growing belly looking like I'm prego and ik I'm not bloated my boobs have doubled n size massve ack pain fatigue and headaches plus everything makes mesick and my temp is higher than normal but my obgyn refuses 2 do a blood test untl the uine is positive since I mc a month ago but th tests was negative right after and all mysymptoms went away till a week ago
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meme4309
by on Feb. 3, 2012 at 6:40 AM
Thankyouu guys so much ^_^ iwill let youu all noe what happns !
mammabear413
by on Feb. 7, 2012 at 3:35 PM

so how did it go i hopeverything is ok 

bigmama423
by on Feb. 7, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Quoting mammabear413:

so how did it go i hopeverything is ok 

I'm curious to know too!! Hope all is well!

.Angelica.
by on Feb. 7, 2012 at 4:34 PM

go to the doctor. ask for an ultrasound.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)