Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Anyone go through post partum depression?

Posted by   + Show Post

I guess I was curious what it was like. No judgements, no bashing.

by on Feb. 7, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Replies (11-13):
Dino2012
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:48 PM
i suffered depression for years and i still do today with my daughter. and sometimes i think i dont wanna be a mother and i ruined my life and some crazy stuff. and i feel like no one there to support me. but their times i'm really happy. but i might starting counsilling cause my nightmares are coming back. when i dream there all bad ones. once in a blue moon there good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KatieFlower
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:22 PM

I needed minor hospitalization (it was optional) and needed an antidepressant and antianxiety.  At the time my sons were 6 months and 2 1/2.  A lot of things were too stressful, I think I had it ever since my first had been born.  The medication and therapy helped as in cured me. I didnt want to seek help but I had to. Thank God I did. It was worth every second of sitting there in front of the therapist and psychatrist. You gotta do what you gotta do.  My sons are 2 1/2 and 4 1/2. My husband and I want to have one more, gotta think and talk to some people about recurrance.  Dont worry you will be okay. If it is too much to handle get help. You are definitely not alone.  Medications seem scary to take but they healed me for sure, set me straight. I was on antianxiety for about 3 months, generic zoloft for about 9 or 10 months i think.   

JayBearsmomma
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:23 PM
I personally did not but no a lot of women who did
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)