Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Went to the doctors today....

Posted by   + Show Post

I went to the doctors today and they said i'm dialated to a 2! Woo hoo! Labor hasn't started yet or anything and I know that doesn't mean that it can come any time soon but it made me really happy to hear that! Just to know that progress is being made made me really happy (:

Also did any one have pops? My doctor says I have a skin reaction to my pregnancy and adjusting to the hormones... It is SUPER itchy If any one had this did you do anything for it to stop it from itching?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 7, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Replies (11-16):
Little.Laurie
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Tell her to try putting some aloe vera on it. I tried that today and I finally feel more relief then I have with anything else. Thank goodness!

Quoting heather4511:

Good to hear your appointment went well, maybe you will see that baby soon! I have never experienced the itching, but a mom in my due date group has and she doesn't find relief either

CafeMom Tickers
heather4511
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:20 PM
Thank god, finally! Lol I will suggest that to her, and I think hers is mostly her scalp.

Quoting Little.Laurie:

Tell her to try putting some aloe vera on it. I tried that today and I finally feel more relief then I have with anything else. Thank goodness!

Quoting heather4511:

Good to hear your appointment went well, maybe you will see that baby soon! I have never experienced the itching, but a mom in my due date group has and she doesn't find relief either

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Little.Laurie
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:00 PM

On her scalp? Poor thing! I wonder if you can find a shampoo or something with aloe vera mixed in it?

Quoting heather4511:

Thank god, finally! Lol I will suggest that to her, and I think hers is mostly her scalp.

Quoting Little.Laurie:

Quoting heather4511:

CafeMom Tickers
remaining_me
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this

oh i had em. it sucked, i just scratched my way thru it.

BeachMama05
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Quoting bigmama423:

Never had it, glad your appointment went well though!!

1.hot.mama2005
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:35 PM

I've never had that. Glad that your appointment went well though. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN