Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice from all mothers, please:)

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:15 AM
  • 10 Replies
I have a friend and she is a young mother. She is married and has her first and she is only 16! Her husband is 23!

Anyways, they planned to get prego and now he is acting different after they has the baby. She has stretch marks now and hasn't lost a lot of weight yet. But the baby is only 2 months old. So it hasn't been that long.

Anyways, he won't show her any attention at all, won't help out with the baby and leaves her there at the house all the time. His excuse is, "I work, you don't." Not only that but he put her down about her weight even infront of people! They were arguing once in front of us and he told her, "lift up your shirt once and tell me who would want that. Bitch your suck with me!" (Referring to her stretch marks and flabby stomach) I didn't know what to say. Also, he has an addiction to prescription pills!! I don't know what to tell her :(

Any advice??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillokita
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:47 AM
She needs to get out now before he completely breaks her. That is such a sad story, I hope she gets the help she needs! Sorry I don't have much else, that to me in unacceptable she just carried his child and for him to put her down like that is heartbreaking for me none the less her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lala06
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:50 AM
She needs to run not walk run out of that relationship !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrownEyedGirl86
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:52 AM
She needs to get out.
He needs to get to rehab
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffanynick
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:46 AM

she needs to get out now.....take the baby and leave thats what she needs to do 

Ang3leyesz
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:52 AM
She needs to leave him before it gets worse n she'll lose the bby fat just everyones body is diff. But she does need to leave him. Talk to her n tell her how u feel n let her kno that you are there n how she deserves better then that. Wheres girls parents?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrstheriault
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:55 AM

he's abusing her. she needs to get help. 

jellymom599
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:58 AM
She needs to leave she does not half to stay with him jus bc she has a baby an there marrid get divorced an do her own thing. She could go with a family if she can or go to a shelter an they will help her get a house she doesn't deserve that no one is she can get a job an find a place she can do it it will jus take time an one day she will find amazing man who truly loves her. Any man can be a dad it takes a real man to be one she needs to leave period.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dandeli0nwishes
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:07 AM

i KNOW HOW hard it is to have friends that are stuck in toxic relationships. It's like you want to shake them, because you so desperately want them to know their worth. I bet she's so depressed she's numb to it (I've been there). All you can do is listen without judgment & offer her a safe place to stay if need be. You know only she can change the situation she's in. IDK how independent she is, but you could encourage her to get her license, a job and finish school. Help her study & watch her baby if possible. I've had to push people out my life that needed help but refused to help themselves. It was very sad, but I could not stand the constant drama.

bruyere123
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:41 AM
Thanks it's just hard because she is my friend and I look at he like a little sister. She is the same age as my sister matter of fact. And if that would have happened to her, trust someone would get it. I just feel for her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dorky-momma
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:53 AM
What the heck my hubby loves my belly even more cuz my strech marks & he helped me so much after my c- section. she needs 2 dump him & he needs a punch in the face if thats how he treats the woman that gave birth 2 his child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)