Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

May Be Dilated Cervix... HELP!! TMI!! Warning...

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:57 AM
  • 16 Replies

My scheduled c section isn't suppose to be until March 22nd... I have alot of pressure.. and having sex It didn't feel like it usually does.. Am i right about being dilated?  I know this doesn't mean labor, but Last time i was in labor with my son i had no clue... I was hurting so i just went to the hospital and was dilated to 9 when i got there.. so Im not real sure wat labor is fully cuz I really didn't have pain that i couldn't tolerate... 

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy_Bear823
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:04 AM

BUMP!

Mommy_Bear823
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Need advice.. Please

KaelynnsMommy64
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Bump. Never felt labor pains either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hanab818
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:07 AM
I'm have my csection on march 19. And I'm having a lot of pressure. I talked to my midwife about it and she just said it's the baby getting in position and his head sliding down. She never mentioned anything about me being dialated. If your really that concerned Call the dr.and since I don't know what labor feels like since I was induced with my first and had to have an emergency csection before my contractions got to strong I can't help you there.
MrsRiz1024
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:08 AM
It could just be the babying bearing down, but if you are ever concerned the best bet is to call your doctor or go to the hospital! I'd say its fine though, the more babies you have the more pregnancy sucks, lol, and you will feel more pressure and stuff with each consecutive pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_Bear823
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:14 AM

ok.. thank ya'll.. ive never had the labor pain, so im just a little worried.. I just went to the doctor monday , but they didn't check me.. Im doing the two week visits now , which i never got to with my first son bc i went into labor the day of my baby shower which was like 3 weeks before due date..

manamott
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:19 AM
Does your tummy feel hard? Did you lose your plug?

If not, you're probably ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baby2zacharias
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:24 AM
You can't feel it dialating really. You can feel pressure probably from the babies head getting into position. My ds did that when I was 28 weeks preggo and had us all scared he was gonna come early. That pressure sucks so bad!

If u all the sudden feel ur stomach hardening a lot then worry. Or if u feel the urge to push. It feels like you gotta take a really bad poop lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_Bear823
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Well when i go to the bathroom and wipe its like a red yellow color on the toliet paper , but i do remember with my son I went to the bathroom like 3 times in like 10 mins and finally called the doctor and told him wat was going on and he told me to come to the hospital , which was when i found out i was dilated to 9 with my first son, so not so sure cuz every pregnacy is different...

That time the was a redish yellow color also on the toliet paper that i wiped with .. It felt like i just couldn't stop going to the bathroom..

Mommy_Bear823
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)