Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why is it so hard?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:28 AM
  • 29 Replies
For those of you who know I have dated my ex chris since my son was 15 months but since july we have been broken up but trying to work things out but we have failed miserable, he informed me last night that he has slept with someone else and is moving on. It broke my heart and I'm so hurt by this, I want to cut off all contact but its so hard. I need some encouragment. I feel so used and ugly, I feel like noone will ever want me and I will never love again. What makes it so hard is my son called him daddy and last night told me he didn't love his daddy chris anymore cuz he made his mommy cry. He told me he didn't need a daddy he just wants me to be happy :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mammabear413
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:57 AM

aw ia m so sorry. you dont deserve him anyways. you will meet someone great and love again i promise. your son is verysweet and loves his mom so much and thats all you should foucus on you and your son. makign sure your son is okay and talking to him about it. and its going to be rough but at the end you will be much happier. i wish you luck. if u need to talk im here

myloves2
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:10 AM

I understand that it can be very hard to cut someone off but you have to think about you and your son. If you want to be happy and not hear your son say those things then you have to think of that as motivation to let go. You could change your number that way he doesn't try to keep calling and you wont feel the need to call him but usually people dont like to change there number. But just think that you deserve to have someone that really wants you and is going to be there for just you and your son.... Not someone who is going to cheat and tell you that he's moving on

JayBearsmomma
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Thanks hun

Quoting mammabear413:

aw ia m so sorry. you dont deserve him anyways. you will meet someone great and love again i promise. your son is verysweet and loves his mom so much and thats all you should foucus on you and your son. makign sure your son is okay and talking to him about it. and its going to be rough but at the end you will be much happier. i wish you luck. if u need to talk im here

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JayBearsmomma
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Thanks

Quoting myloves2:

I understand that it can be very hard to cut someone off but you have to think about you and your son. If you want to be happy and not hear your son say those things then you have to think of that as motivation to let go. You could change your number that way he doesn't try to keep calling and you wont feel the need to call him but usually people dont like to change there number. But just think that you deserve to have someone that really wants you and is going to be there for just you and your son.... Not someone who is going to cheat and tell you that he's moving on

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myloves2
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Welcome I'm trying to get over someone as well and its hard but so far I've just been trying to ignore him calling and I put his texts on blacklist. I hope everything gets better and that it gets easier for you

heather4511
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:19 AM
Awww I'm so sorry. I understand why you are so hurt, but you have to try and steer away from those thoughts. You WILL find someone who appreciates you and would not sleep with someone else when you are in their lives. Just take his actions as a sign that its time to do your own thing and happiness will come your way. Enjoy your son and do more things together, and good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bcollins108
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:22 AM
I felt the same way when my x husband and I got divorced. I cut him out of my life and it was so hard. I had known him since I was 12 and we dated from the time we were 16 so it was like there was a huge chunk missing from my life. But it was best for me because I did feel the way you do and it was being with him that made me feel that way. After a while the loneliness got Better and when I met someone else it proved to me that someone would want me. So be strong and I promise that it will get better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JayBearsmomma
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Whats blacklist? What suxs is he owes me over 3 grand and I cnt change my number or I wont get paid :(

Quoting myloves2:

Welcome I'm trying to get over someone as well and its hard but so far I've just been trying to ignore him calling and I put his texts on blacklist. I hope everything gets better and that it gets easier for you

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JayBearsmomma
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks I am going to spend more time with my son we r going to olive garden on v day and he is gonna be my little date :)

Quoting heather4511:

Awww I'm so sorry. I understand why you are so hurt, but you have to try and steer away from those thoughts. You WILL find someone who appreciates you and would not sleep with someone else when you are in their lives. Just take his actions as a sign that its time to do your own thing and happiness will come your way. Enjoy your son and do more things together, and good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JayBearsmomma
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:37 AM
Thanks I needed to hear that

Quoting Bcollins108:

I felt the same way when my x husband and I got divorced. I cut him out of my life and it was so hard. I had known him since I was 12 and we dated from the time we were 16 so it was like there was a huge chunk missing from my life. But it was best for me because I did feel the way you do and it was being with him that made me feel that way. After a while the loneliness got Better and when I met someone else it proved to me that someone would want me. So be strong and I promise that it will get better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)