Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What should I do Now?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:20 AM
  • 9 Replies

Im furious because no one is visitng my website and giving it a chance im sooooooo upset because i really htought id be able to reach out to young mothers and those who are pregnant cause sometimes no one will. Im in tears because this foundation im tryna start take up half of my heart im puttingmy heart into this and no one is taking  chance on me. I areto much abot these girls and dont eeven  know them this is one of my passions to open up a foundation for them a building in every statethat provides daycare fpr their babies while they at school family assistance and living environmet for the mothers that has no home to prepare them for the real world counseling group counseling everything i want that soo bad and no one is taking it serious everyone asks me about my website etc bt dont go on it dont make a profile nothing ive gotten my hopes up about this and is now getting it broken should i give up?

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
JayBearsmomma
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Never give up on ur dream hun give it time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:41 AM
I'm sorry! :( Are you putting this out there all over? And don't be discouraged, there is always time for your foundation to take off. It takes time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaroGreenly
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Is it a blog?

Put a link in your siggy (like the one I use when I'm on pc), in your thought bubble (I link every new post in my thought bubble) and bring it up any time it pertains to the conversation. Also, if it is a blog, visit the blogging moms group. There is also a mom on here that has a wonderfully helpful blog called www.sadielankford.com. She has tips and such on how to have a successful blog.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. I'd be more than happy to help.

Edit: I hopped on PC so that I could make the links clicky and you could see my siggy. I can help you make one, if you don't know how. But, don't give up on your dream.

Sha903
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:57 PM

its hard to keep a dream alive when no one is taking interest in it or trying to see what its about

KaroGreenly
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Quoting Sha903:

its hard to keep a dream alive when no one is taking interest in it or trying to see what its about

3 moms in this group have taken an interest. 

You didn't answer any questions or provide a link. We can only help you if you help yourself, KWIM?

Good luck.

Sha903
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:48 PM

the website is kyhuteensupport.webs.com

KaroGreenly
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Quoting Sha903:

the website is kyhuteensupport.webs.com

ok. Here's what I see right away. Your page is practically empty. It'll be easier to get people to help you if it's easy for them to see what you're about. If I were you, I'd do it like a blog and have a few entries a week. Write about things that helped you as a teen parent, resources for teen parents. Perhaps even a weekly testimonial from a teen mom that is older now and doing things on her own. Also, try and use proper punctuation. Since you want this to be a foundation, I'm assuming at some point you're going to be asking people for money. You seem like an intelligent woman, present your ideas in an intelligent, easy to read way and you'll get a lot further.

Good luck.

remaining_me
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:48 PM

i agree. gl =]

Quoting JayBearsmomma:

Never give up on ur dream hun give it time

Sha903
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Thank You All and I will start a blog and see where it goes and ill keep you all informed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)