Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen mom!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:56 PM
  • 41 Replies
Did anybody see last nights episode? I honestly really did not think things would take a turn like they did. What are your thoughts?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stinkylover
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:21 PM
i cried when leah told corey she cheated:( he is so sweet & a good daddy to!! kailyn messed up big time. jordon is a good guy! jennell i could care less about her and chelsea is the same old same old:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myloves2
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Same as other comment I felt so bad for Corey.. And all I could think is are you serious Leah and then she had the nerve to file for divorce first. I honestly don't think he would try and take the kids from her. And as for Kailyn she has a good boyfriend from what we see I dont know why she would tell joe to stay. I think he wanted to mess up her relationship. I feel so bad for jordan cause I know next week they'll show her telling him... And I dont know what to say about jenelle and I'm glad chelsea is getting herself together instead of depending on daddy.. But its nice she has parents that help her like they do

anabelle2301
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:29 PM
Exactly I couldnt believe leah and honestly a week before your wedding, with that same guy you cheated on him the first time..and kailyn seriously just wanted an old thing back she wanted to have her cake and eat it to and janelle still makes me sick lol

Quoting stinkylover:

i cried when leah told corey she cheated:( he is so sweet & a good daddy to!! kailyn messed up big time. jordon is a good guy! jennell i could care less about her and chelsea is the same old same old:)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steffielou_who
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Leah is a worthless piece of shit.. I never did like her because she would always call doctors and stress the "MY daughter" thing.. That bugged me.. Corey is a better parent and role model for those kids than she could ever be...

Kail... Well, I like Jo and I honestly hope they rekindle their relationship and get back together.. Since the last episode when Jordan acted like a big fucking baby when he had to meet Jo, it pissed me off and I just think he is way too immature now.. Kail and Jo have such good chemestry and Jo is super cute...

Janelle... I'm glad she got help but weed is NOT addictive.. Maybe just breaking her HABIT is hard, Idk but she needs to grow up.. I like the drama that Janelle brings and I honestly believe that Barbara (her mom) needs a much deserved break from her...

And Chelsea.. She just bugs me.. Idk why..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stinkylover
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:33 PM
oh i know and than she asks corey if they can work it out? wtf he gave u a second chance and thats how your going to treat him. kailyn smh i thought she was doing good but than she proved me wrong. who is ur fav? mine is leah/corey
corey is so hot:)

Quoting anabelle2301:

Exactly I couldnt believe leah and honestly a week before your wedding, with that same guy you cheated on him the first time..and kailyn seriously just wanted an old thing back she wanted to have her cake and eat it to and janelle still makes me sick lol

Quoting stinkylover:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stinkylover
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:35 PM
i agree with the chelsea bugs ppl:) i dont like her wigs or leahs!! i think they look nasty.

Quoting steffielou_who:

Leah is a worthless piece of shit.. I never did like her because she would always call doctors and stress the "MY daughter" thing.. That bugged me.. Corey is a better parent and role model for those kids than she could ever be...

Kail... Well, I like Jo and I honestly hope they rekindle their relationship and get back together.. Since the last episode when Jordan acted like a big fucking baby when he had to meet Jo, it pissed me off and I just think he is way too immature now.. Kail and Jo have such good chemestry and Jo is super cute...

Janelle... I'm glad she got help but weed is NOT addictive.. Maybe just breaking her HABIT is hard, Idk but she needs to grow up.. I like the drama that Janelle brings and I honestly believe that Barbara (her mom) needs a much deserved break from her...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaroGreenly
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:39 PM

You should join us next week for our Teen Mom 2 chat during the show!

steffielou_who
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:40 PM
I will.. Lastnight, I DVR'd it and watched it when it was halfway through..

Quoting KaroGreenly:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaroGreenly
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:41 PM

You can add your thoughts to the Teen Mom 2 post at any time. Sometimes, the post stays alive all week with discussion.

:-)

Quoting steffielou_who:

I will.. Lastnight, I DVR'd it and watched it when it was halfway through..

Quoting KaroGreenly:

anabelle2301
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I honestly think everyone dislikes chealsea only because she has such a great support system and she is still working on getting her GED and chasing a douche bag

Quoting steffielou_who:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)