• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need some advice...

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:39 PM
  • 11 Replies

Ok So as you can see I only have 24 days left. These last couple days I have had pain, no sleep, heartburn, etc the usual your almost done pregnancy symptoms..

But last night/all today I have been in SOOO much pain. Lower back pain, pelvic (like I cant walk because my hips are seperating) pain, swollen feet, BAD migraine, Contractions, and bad heartburn. Not only that but I have increased in discharge and last doctors visit I was 2 cm..
To top it off Emma is moving trying to get comfortable, with no success and it only makes me more uncomfortable.

Should I email my doctor or is all this just the final stages? I am soo tired but can not sleep due to being so uncomfortable..

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mb212
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:44 PM
I just had my daughter 4 weeks ago and I named her Emma also lol. And you sound exactly how I was feeling. In my opinion that's normal. BUT just to play it safe I would go to the doctor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Deannalin91
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Id contact your doctor just incase.. Every pregnancy is different.  So yeah just play it safe.

Vipergirl22
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:22 PM

I would ask your doc just to be safe.

soon2bemama2008
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:32 PM
I'd call your doctor. Are you seeing floating things in your sight?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cspitzer
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:22 PM

I did this morning but I thought that was just because I was so tired and just waking up....?

Quoting soon2bemama2008:

soon2bemama2008
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Swelling headache and floaty things are all signs of pre-eclampsia. You need to go to the hospital in my opinion.

Quoting cspitzer:

I did this morning but I thought that was just because I was so tired and just waking up....?

Quoting soon2bemama2008:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ang3leyesz
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:42 PM

I think you shoud call or email the doctor b/c that to me sounds like ur in labor but who knows it can be just ur body gettin ready. But to make sure you should call ur doctor though. Good luck <3

cspitzer
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:12 AM

I emailed her, and called my resource manager at the hospital for l&d. they think she is going to come early but I should be fine till my contractions are 5 min apart.. they really arent concerned... ughhh...
but thank you ladies, I will update you in the morning....

.Angelica.
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 9:26 AM

I would let your doctor know. could just be normal end of pregnancy stuff but better to let them know and be sure!

cspitzer
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Normal end of the road pregnancy stuff, no baby yet, but we could have her within the next week =) SOOOOO EXCITED!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)