Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Endometriosis

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:25 PM
  • 9 Replies
sucks :'(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
1.hot.mama2005
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:30 PM

I don't know what that is.

confused

hellokittyy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:31 PM

must be painful

BeachMama05
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I do agree! 

I had a removal 2 yeas ago but I can tell its back :( I should be on birth control to keep it from coming back faster but I hate taking it

Amelia.Jean
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:45 PM
I'm on bc and having symptoms :(
It went away during pregnancy and then came back 2 months after I had my son. I went on bc 2 months after that and now the pains are back and making up for lost time! I have an appointment tomorrow with the gyn so we will see if she wants to look into any removal :(

Quoting BeachMama05:

I do agree! 

I had a removal 2 yeas ago but I can tell its back :( I should be on birth control to keep it from coming back faster but I hate taking it

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amelia.Jean
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Endometriosis is a female health disorder that occurs when cells from the lining of the womb (uterus) grow in other areas of the body. This can lead to pain, irregular bleeding, and problems getting pregnant (infertility).

Quoting 1.hot.mama2005:

confused

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMama05
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:47 PM

sorry hun! Hope your appt. goes well! I feel your pain though :( 

Quoting Amelia.Jean:

It went away during pregnancy and then came back 2 months after I had my son. I went on bc 2 months after that and now the pains are back and making up for lost time! I have an appointment tomorrow with the gyn so we will see if she wants to look into any removal :(

Quoting BeachMama05:

I do agree! 

Amelia.Jean
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks, it helps knowing I'm not alone<3

Quoting BeachMama05:

sorry hun! Hope your appt. goes well! I feel your pain though :( 

Quoting Amelia.Jean:

Quoting BeachMama05:

I do agree! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1.hot.mama2005
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry.

hugs

Quoting Amelia.Jean:

Endometriosis is a female health disorder that occurs when cells from the lining of the womb (uterus) grow in other areas of the body. This can lead to pain, irregular bleeding, and problems getting pregnant (infertility).

Quoting 1.hot.mama2005:

confused

lilmommy10805
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Did you diagnosed by ultrasound? My dr suspects I have it though my ultrasound was normal. So she wants to do exploratory surgery to see if I have it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)