Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My baby got her ears pierced.

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:26 AM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

As a reward for not sucking her thumb, we took Aubrey to get her ears pierced. It was kind of exciting to see her have it done and remember when I got mine pierced. She was such a trooper, she didn't even cry, just a bit of a flinch :)

Any other moms let their dd have their ears pierced?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
i.love.my.kids.
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:32 AM
2 moms liked this
I got my dd ears pierced when she was 3 months old, she didn't cry but some psycho broad walked up to me and my SO in the mall while we were getting them done and said "you should be ashamed of yourselves putting a child through pain & its a sin," I told her to go f**k herself, im atheist. Then when she was walking past us as we were leaving the mall and she started spitting on the floor as we passed by her. If I didn't have my dd in my arms I would have grabbed that stupid 80s hairstyle and smashed her face on the ground. I was pist.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:38 AM
Wow really! That was a bit much. Don't you just love crazy out spoken people? And at that age she isn't going to remember anything.

Quoting i.love.my.kids.:

I got my dd ears pierced when she was 3 months old, she didn't cry but some psycho broad walked up to me and my SO in the mall while we were getting them done and said "you should be ashamed of yourselves putting a child through pain & its a sin," I told her to go f**k herself, im atheist. Then when she was walking past us as we were leaving the mall and she started spitting on the floor as we passed by her. If I didn't have my dd in my arms I would have grabbed that stupid 80s hairstyle and smashed her face on the ground. I was pist.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMama05
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:37 AM

we got my DD's done at 2 months. She cried for a second but it wasnt bad. 

Hn2baes
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:49 AM
My dd will be 5 next month and she's been breaking our heads to have hers done.
We might let her for her birthday. (Daddy is the hold up lol)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my1love
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:59 AM

eh im letting my mom do my daughter's ears. i dont care one way or the other my mom is set she needs cute earrings. i got mine done at my daughters age and mine NEVER closed up i still have my 2 holes 1 in each ear since i was 15 months old

KaroGreenly
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Dd1 just got hers done in January at 4. Dd2 had hers done in November at 2.5.

When they asked for it, we had it done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momoftwins_2
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:57 AM

yes :) When my daughters were 4 1/2 I gave them the choice and they went for it!

heather4511
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:31 AM
LOL this time it was daddys idea, not mine. But I thought she was old enough to decide.

Quoting Hn2baes:

My dd will be 5 next month and she's been breaking our heads to have hers done.

We might let her for her birthday. (Daddy is the hold up lol)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Had I realized how much it costs I probably would have said no way! We get to the check out and it was $50

Quoting my1love:

eh im letting my mom do my daughter's ears. i dont care one way or the other my mom is set she needs cute earrings. i got mine done at my daughters age and mine NEVER closed up i still have my 2 holes 1 in each ear since i was 15 months old

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CowgirlMama0508
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Oldest dd was 3 mo and youngest dd was 1. When we had my oldest's done, a man walked by and goes....nice, let's put our kid in pain to have their ears look "pretty". I told him to f**k off and so did DH. She never even cried lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)