Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teens Mom

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:05 AM
  • 43 Replies

Hello, I am Hailey.

I am currently pregnant until March 5th and I just moved to Texas. It seems like no one talks about being pregnant. I am not going to school and I am not going to work. I am currently without friends. I am hoping to make new friends on this site (: Anyone where or in Texas in my area that would be amazing if that happened but I am not getting my hopes all up (: But I would like to say I am actually 15 turning 16 in May I lied to make new friends I know its bad but I need someone to talk to.. I am due in March to a baby girl (:

If anyone wanna make a new friend please pick me (:

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
annalillymommy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:09 AM
Hey I'm 19 an I have 2 lil girls a 3 year old an a 1 year old
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HaileyNewton
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:10 AM

How old were you when you had your first baby?

shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Hi, I'm Megan.  I'am 22, I have a four year old and an 11 month old. 

Might I ask why you arent in school?  Did you graduate already?

Are you young and married?         Join us in Young Married Mothers; a place to connect with other young moms, get advice or just hang around.  http://www.cafemom.com/group/116197

HaileyNewton
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Well I just moved to Texas and I dont wanna go back to school right away pregnant and eveyone get the wrong impression of me. So after the baby is born I am going back to school

Dino2012
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:19 AM
hey girly. you can message me :) i'm Ashleigh, 16 and 31 weeks pregnant with a baby girl :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group! I had my dd at 16 and i stayed in school thanks to a teen mom school. Texas should have a lot of programs like that, maybe look into it and see if there is one in your area?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMama05
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Welcome to the group :)

Congrats on your baby girl........I was 19 when I had my first. 

HaileyNewton
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:13 PM

I have looked around and asked the hospital and alot of people about programs around and no one has a clue its like no one wanna talk about

SharonHernandez
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Hi welcome to the group! If you feel like you need to talk to someone feel free to message me. I'm 18 and I have a 2 year old daughter. Congrats on your babygirl. also where are you in Texas, I'm in Abilene, Texas.

vrbtnseele
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:22 PM
I'm Vanessa I'm 20 and I had my daughter when I was 19, she is now 10 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)