Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel bad for SO..

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:52 AM
  • 6 Replies
I really feel bad for my SO with how I have been through this pregnancy when it comes to all the babys things. With my dd I was alone so i got to pick everything alone, go whenever I wanted to get something, and put things together when i wanted. Now its different when i have someone else in involved. I know he feels a bit left out because I am so controlling of this stuff. I gota relax a bit..LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BeachMama05
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:25 PM

awe! My DH didnt care what I did, I wished he was more involved with picking things out

luvmybug
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:26 PM

yeah. just relax. let him help a little. it'll boost his ego. lol

LadyDeath665
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:46 PM

I know how you feel!!! This is the first time my partner has actually been there for the pregnancy (my other two kids have different dads) and it has taken some time to adjust because I was use to making all the decisions myself. Even with parenting my two kids I have had to step back a little because I was use to being the only parental figure. But I think overall I am doing pretty good with "sharing" :P:P:P  Good luck! I'm sure he will understand!!!

.Angelica.
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Quoting luvmybug:

heather4511
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:00 PM
I let him put the crib together LOL

Quoting luvmybug:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:01 PM
I have the same problem when it comes to parenting. LOL I have to remind myself as well that I have to compromise with someone on discipline

Quoting LadyDeath665:

I know how you feel!!! This is the first time my partner has actually been there for the pregnancy (my other two kids have different dads) and it has taken some time to adjust because I was use to making all the decisions myself. Even with parenting my two kids I have had to step back a little because I was use to being the only parental figure. But I think overall I am doing pretty good with "sharing" :P:P:P  Good luck! I'm sure he will understand!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)