Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

So....

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 5:52 PM
  • 5 Replies

So yesterday I had this HUGE thing of energy. To the point where I was singing, dancing, and just having a blast while cleaning and getting last minute things together. It was even to the point where I had gone on a walk with my family and I was telling my mom that she was walking to slow. Today though I woke up and I just felt like crap. I had a lot of pressure on my pelvis and it was just miserable. I had to go to the doctor today and he checked me and said I was still 2 cm dialated and 50 % effaced. He said that was amazing for a first baby. I had gone home and went for a walk with my mom and I started getting pressure in my lower abdomen and back. We went to eat and came home and I decided to try and take a nap. I am now waking up with my lower abdomen back and pelvis is some extreme pain/uncomfortness. What do you think this is?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lexismom90
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 5:57 PM
No clue call your dr.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bigmama423
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 8:07 PM
2 moms liked this

You may be going into labor??? You should call your OB or go to L & D just to make sure. I always say, better safe then sorry. Good luck!

Little.Laurie
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Thank you! (: I have been having contractions but they aren't consistent.

Quoting bigmama423:

You may be going into labor??? You should call your OB or go to L & D just to make sure. I always say, better safe then sorry. Good luck!

CafeMom Tickers
Vipergirl22
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Sounds like you are going into labor I would call your doc.

lovealot0587
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 9:38 PM

i would agree with the other moms.... sounds like labor congrats and good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)