Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

If it werent for your child(ren)?

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 9:36 PM
  • 20 Replies

If it werent for yo ur child(ren) where and what do you think you would be doing right now!?

Honestly if it werent for my son id probably be smoking, drinking and partying every night and I would of dropped out of school right now!

Lets hear your stories: Where would you be in life?confused

by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Krystle21
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I honestly don't know. I can't say if my life would be better or worse just way different. My life changed right after high school so everything I wanted to do I couldn't. Like go to a university, live by myself or with a friend. Party all the time etc. Idk what its like to be an adult on my own and experience that lifestyle. It would've been nice but I try not to dwell on the past bc I can't Change it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hanab818
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 10:14 PM
I'd be working crazy hours as a pastry chef. I actually graduated with my AA 3 months into my pregnancy but decided 16 hours days 6 days a week was to much for now and me and dh could afford for me to be a SAHM until the kids go to school. So when they do I'll find a job at a bakery where I don't have to work as many hours but still get to bake.
bigmama423
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 10:28 PM

I really don't know. I was headed down the wrong path before I got pregnant, so I'm guessing I would have been pretty bad off. My husband and kids saved me. :)

AlaizabelsMommy
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 11:11 PM
I would be a total loser like I was, and probably still with my drug-addicted dead beat ex. I love my baby girl, life saver <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shivasgirl
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 11:13 PM

I'd be in India

jacks_mommy11
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this

If it weren't for my son, I would probably be in jail right now. I was a big pot smoker and drinker before my son. Always drunk or high. As soon as I found out I was pregnant, I quit cold-turkey and never looked back. My son saved my life. :)

SunshineStarry
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 11:28 PM
I planned my baby...I'm exremely greatful that i was able to have her to. I was always afraid i couldnt have kids bc my aunts had so many problems. And bc it would be my luck i wouldn't get the one thing i desperately desired. I'm positive i wouldn't be as happy as i am now. Her dad got sober for her so i could only imagine what he would be right now. Of course it took me forcing him to get it done. But hes been sober since september 2011. Wish our relationship didn't hit as many rocks on the road too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
airen15
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 11:57 PM

i wold probably be graduated from college and living in new york with my brothers. but instead im in minnesota and happy as can be :) !

CafeMom Tickers
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 10:11 AM

I would probably be established in my career and probably would have had a different baby by now, or at least be trying for one

heather4511
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 10:13 AM
If I didn't have my dd I wanted to go to Colorado (i live in wi) to become a veterinarian. Now I go to a local college. It was probably for the best because I couldn't handle seeing a dying animal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)