Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Disappointed. Should've known better...

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 8:26 PM
  • 6 Replies
Sigh. I feel like such an idiot. Giselle's dad and I have been broken up over a year already after being together over 4 yrs. We Care about each other but it just seemed that maybe we weren't being mature enough to make it work. Well recently we were supposed to start being friends again, seeing where things go. He asked me last night if we could hang out tonight. And of course... He hasn't even bothered talkin to me all day. My heart hurts :( Just venting, dont mind me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SunshineStarry
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Dont waste your time or go back to the past. There is one person who will come into your life and will make you understand why it never worked out with anyone else. I live by that everyday. People move on from there baby daddys or ex husbands and find a much happier life. I believe we both will to one day. Just have faith and hold your head high.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bigmama423
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SunshineStarry:

Dont waste your time or go back to the past. There is one person who will come into your life and will make you understand why it never worked out with anyone else. I live by that everyday. People move on from there baby daddys or ex husbands and find a much happier life. I believe we both will to one day. Just have faith and hold your head high.

I agree!! He's not worth your time. 

MamaX2NWife
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting bigmama423:

Quoting SunshineStarry:

I agree!! He's not worth your time. 

momoftwins_2
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this

feel better

JayBearsmomma
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Gosh hun I knoww the feeling , if u r gonna let go let go completely.... I know easier said than done
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christymartini
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Thank you wonderful ladies for taking the time out to reply. I appreciate it. :) it's a brand new day & one can only move forward. Trying to keep my spirits up. Thanks again <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)