Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

how long did it take..

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:15 PM
  • 29 Replies
1 mom liked this

to get your stomach back in shape after birth?

by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sokolowski
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:33 PM
my have been working out for a month and its coming alone slowly but surly I'm impatient but my mom says it took you nine months to get to your biggest its gonna take almost that long to go back
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sokolowski
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:34 PM
what kind of work outs do you do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annasew
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:37 PM

My first I was back in to a size 2 a week later. I only gained 20lbs with him tho.  My second it took almost a year.  I gained almost 60lbs with her.   My third it took about 2 mos.  I gained 20 lbs with her but didnt attempt to lose any of the weight until she was 3 weeks old.   I used one of those big balls and some resistance bands to lose the weight after my 2nd.   It won't go away on its own you will have to work at it.  Thats why so many moms are heavy they dont work to get thier bodies back after having kids.  No offense to anyone. 

marie802
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:39 PM

It's been a month and 3 days since I had my son. I started slowing working out and increasing it gradually.. I'm not sure what all the workouts are called that I do, I've known about them forever and use to do them before I was pregnant, but I can tell slowly my stomach is getting stronger. and I will start riding my horse again this month so that will help a lot with getting my stomach muscles stronger again.

.Angelica.
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 1:33 PM

i haven't yet :/

newmommy181011
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 5:28 PM

My son is four months old and I still have some weight to loose but it all depends on how active you are and if you eat right

katieabril
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 5:29 PM
Lol never.. i have 2 keep up my weight in order 2 make milk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 5:30 PM
Took me a couple months. Because i never ate :/ then a few months after that I finally started eating and while I had a.decent.belly, i still had the extra skin.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyofJustin
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Wow, well as soon as i had baby i was able to fit bk into everything because i gained 3 lbs with my son. And now I am scared cause with this one i have gained 10

mommy2dallas602
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 5:45 PM
A couple months
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN