Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any young moms in Central Florida?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:55 PM
  • 12 Replies

I am 19 and have an 8 month old son :] I am moving to Eustis FL with my Fiance and my son in 8 days, I will be there on the morning of March 13th, and  can't wait to get out of NY lol. I was hoping to find some friends in that area considering I won't know anyone :]

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littleinsect
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:13 PM

im about 2 hours away :/  i'm 18 and i'm 19weeks pregnant with my first.

lizjones
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:21 PM

What town are you in? And awh that's exciting, congrats :]. Are you going to find out if youre having a girl or boy, or let it be a suprise?

littleinsect
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm in tarpon springs, so I'm on the water on the west coast. And I find out on the 13th whether we're having a girl or boy :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Welcome to the Young Moms group!

lizjones
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 6:56 PM
Someone else I know finds out on the 13th too, and the 13th is the days I get to florida :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tory616
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Hi! I live in Longwood FL, it's an hour away from Eustis. I just joined cafemom tonight because I also am new to central FL. I moved here last July from California and I am SO sick of not having any friends haha! I'm 21 and I have a 4month old son named Caleb.
lizjones
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 1:18 AM
Awh :) I'm used to not having friends. I dont talk to anyone here and this is where I grew up lol. I can't wait to start my life over when I get down there and make my own reputation instead of everyone gossiping about rumors of me and everyone having an opinion on me before they even actually meet me.
We should talk more, maybe meet up once I get settled in down there :)

Quoting Tory616:

Hi! I live in Longwood FL, it's an hour away from Eustis. I just joined cafemom tonight because I also am new to central FL. I moved here last July from California and I am SO sick of not having any friends haha! I'm 21 and I have a 4month old son named Caleb.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tory616
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Ya definitely!!! I know what you mean too about rumors and people talking. When I first got pregnant I went through all of my friends on Facebook and deleted 400 people who I didn't talk to anymore just to try to avoid people talking about me hahaha! Well I don't really know how cafemom works, meaning idk if I'm supposed to message you or keep replying here but if you want to add me on Facebook my full name is Tory White!
lizjones
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Haha I deleted hundreds of facebook friends when I got pregnant too. And okay, my name is liz jones, so you dont think youre getting a request from some random person lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tory616
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Were you able to find me? I tried searching your name & I couldn't figure out which Liz Jones was you, if any haha!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)