Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG! Cant believe girls these days!! Would you be upset?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:24 PM
  • 35 Replies

Ok so long story short.

My Hubby has an ex girlfriend who claimed she was pregnant by him a long time ago & she claimed that her mom made her get an abortion. Ok thats fine. I ask my hunny why they even broke up he said because she cheated on him multiple times with her previous ex. She agreed thats why they broke up. I knew her after they broke up and we get along but not really ever since I had found out that was his ex.

Now I guess she had done the abortion procedure today like 4 years ago. I'm annoyed about to cry, because this girl has the nerve to put on Facebook "RIP my lil angel, he would of been the most handsomest boy alive, you will never be forgotten" ok I understand it can be an emotional experience but she starts mentioning MY husband to others who commented and that it was his child and so on & so forth. WTF. First of all it didnt seem like it was his because she cheated many times. Secondly, we get along (probably not anymore) and have each other on FB does she not think I wont see this!? third, I feel its disrespectful to my husband, me, and to our child!

so infuriated right now I hope I made sense.

Would u be upset at this? or am I overreacting!?

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy92
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Um yea i would be upset.

I would of wrote- what about the other potential fathers? Are they sad to?

And delete her. She was most likely wanting you to see it. She sounds like a drama whore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
memekisses
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Kinda...I mean, really she didn't need to mention the father or who she thinks he was. Like, what's the point in that? Idk. I probably wouldn't ve upset but if I was your man, her ex...id be pissed that she's just throwing my name around like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HaileysMommy130
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Yea I would have a word with her (or two:)) and call a therapist toset up an appointment for the crazy thing! Omg I would be sooooo pissed!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MandiFuego
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:31 PM

I don't think I'd be upset. If she did make it up, shes crazy, if she didn't it still wouldn't matter to me. Look at it this way, she had a good man, treated him bad, and you deservingly have him. No matter what shes still the loser. I've LOST children, not EVER gotten an abortion and I rarely put that out there on facebook for the world to see. It's probably all for attention, most people dont REALLY think about if they're hurting others while trying to get people to feel bad for them ( actually, it's almost like I'm not even a person with emotions when it comes to my BF's ex because she dragged me threw the mud with people that for SOME REASON didn't act like they'd ever have to meet me smh) I don't worry about it tho. Just love your family and shake your head at ol girl, she'll be iight

MommytoPrince
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Ughhh. Girl u don't even know I just want to go off on her but you know I'm not going to stoop down to her level!
I am def deleting her!
I am so mad right now...
SMH.

Quoting proudmommy92:

Um yea i would be upset.

And delete her. She was most likely wanting you to see it. She sounds like a drama whore.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aby2012
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:32 PM

My God !!
Definately just wants to see how you feel amongst it all...
Just block her from both your lives, you will find its the best thing to do,
I had a girlfriend who lied to me about being wih my partner before hand then she fell pregnant and tried to say it was his, we then had a test and it wasnt so, she is probably just trying to get on your nerve, jelous for what you have hun !! :) Hope all works out  

MommytoPrince
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Thanks girls! I'm calming down just a little bit. Lol
Some Girls are so crazy!!! Seriously.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Audreysmommy123
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Id be freaking pissed!!! did u tell ur hubby what she was saying?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaelynnsMommy64
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:36 PM
This, I definitely would of said something!

Quoting proudmommy92:

Um yea i would be upset.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:38 PM
This. Kinda going through it as well..but a bit different.

Quoting proudmommy92:

Um yea i would be upset.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)