Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Weirdest baby's names you've ever heard?Even unique pretty ones?

I think beyonce's Ivy Blue is a little out there. Also Apple. And a friend of mine decided to name her son Talon, which I must admit, suits the kid very nicely. He was born extremely premature but is almost 2 years old, he's definately a fighter....and 2 people named their daughter Unique...

So any baby names you've heard or have friends named their kids?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Replies (651-660):
pregnantmommy01
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 11:02 PM
My friends daughter is named Stormy, my oldest sons stepmom's name is Starla, my new addition will be named Kailen Rylan, my oldest sons name is Rowdy, I had a cousin named Cadence. my nephew name is Kade. My bestfriends son's name is Titus Talon <3 I love all there names. I am a uniqueness person.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Skye21210
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 3:21 AM

I was so close to naming my son Falcon. I heard the name in 2009 when a boy named Falcon was told by his dad to pretend he took a ride on this air balloon and there was like a search and rescue for him, all to get a reality show. I wish i had name him that it's so cute to me and would have fit his personality.

stockton13
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 3:57 AM
My little cousin is named Draco I have never heard it before. My daughter is nameds Acelyn (Ace-Lynn), which I have never heard before. People are always calling her Asslynn which makes me want to slap them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stockton13
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 3:59 AM
My friend named her daughter that, so different yet pretty!

Quoting abbymomof1:

Oh and we want to name our next daughter Temperance
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stockton13
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 4:08 AM
My sons name is Braxton too! When I named him Braxton I have never heard it before.

Quoting dcopetillo91:

I really like unique names my oldest sons name is braxton and if this baby i'm pregnant with is a boy his name will be aspen.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stockton13
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 4:47 AM
My name is Harley, I don't hear it very often and I dislike it very much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeaE08
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:25 PM
My son is Camden Michael which isn't weird. My daughter is Peyton Allyn. Everyone thinks it's pronounced Allen but its actually pronounced "a-Lynn" but came from their daddys middle name Allen. My husband has two middle names. Allen-Michael and yes it's hyphenated. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lilys_mama1222
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:28 PM
I have a friend who's name is Aprylrayn pronounced April rain lol and I have a friend who's name is... fawn Ashton dusty rose goby Marie she goes by Ashton oil
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Harley_B
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:28 PM

I know someone who named her child "Beautifull" with two ll's. :S Not too sure if that was a spelling mistake or put on purpose as to assume she is "full" of beauty. ? 

Januarybaby2013
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:35 PM
My niece wants to name her baby naveah lyric , lol. I like lyric but not naveah...
My names are somewhat different, Fenix Lyon. But mine has a meaning :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)