Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Weirdest baby's names you've ever heard?Even unique pretty ones?

I think beyonce's Ivy Blue is a little out there. Also Apple. And a friend of mine decided to name her son Talon, which I must admit, suits the kid very nicely. He was born extremely premature but is almost 2 years old, he's definately a fighter....and 2 people named their daughter Unique...

So any baby names you've heard or have friends named their kids?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Replies (661-670):
Januarybaby2013
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:41 PM
Oh and I also know someone named margarita
.Angelica.
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 3:06 PM

most celebrity baby names just make me shake my head. lol

there was a lady in the pregnancy group who named her son an awful name but since i'd have to put first and middle I don't want to in case she sees this. LOL this was a year ago that I saw the post though.

seamonkey419
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 8:21 PM

My cousin gave her 4 kids uniques names. Daisy which really isn't all that unique, Drexton, Dezibelah, and Diesel

Bree0922
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 9:26 PM
A friend from high school named her daughter Dysanii.
Like the bottled water, Dasani... But with the spelling all effed up :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maks1mommy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I know mason is a common name now but my mil named her daughter maesyn. Which I thought was an odd choice at first, but now I like it and every mason I meet I think " well that's a girl name..." lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
janel09
by Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 9:38 PM

My daughters have unique names.

L'Janel (my husband's first intial with my middle name) Jacel (rhyming with my husband's middle name Darcel without the r)

Lawrael (my mom thought it would be cool to use a bible name not in the bible so we chose Law of Israel) J'lise (Similar to Jolie because my mom likes Angelina Jolie)

I have no clue what I'm naming this one. I only got 15 weeks left.

KotasMommy5
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 9:59 PM

My daughters name is NAKOTA SHAYLEE.... but if it was a boy it woulda been NACODA TYLER... the name means "friend to all" the origon is indian... like "Nacoda Horse" when they used to give indians names habing to do with the envrionment. 

BarbadianBeauty
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 3:13 AM
Aww these poor kids lol. My best friends name is Skittles. He has 2 older brothers named Muskrat and Chip Munk. They're all products of hippies lmao. Me and dd have unique names. I've never met a Taylissa or a Marleyssa. Ppl say it wrong sometimes. Mine is just tay and Lisa and dd's is just mar and lisa. I've also met a woman named Luh'Gumdria. And a woman named her child Anonymous she didn't know what it meant. Smh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teamomija768
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 3:58 AM

i love weird names lol not things like apple lol but i lave names like milo lelo blaze kraya and raya

recovered55
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:48 AM
Takota
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)