Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Scared and Freaking out

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 7:10 AM
  • 34 Replies
Frecking out took a pregnancy test and it positive not sure if it correct tho because I had Aubree five weeks ago. My doctor said it was al Gud to have sex after a two weeks... I'm 16 and Frecking out I can't handle being pregnant again with a newborn as was hospitalized lots... I am against abortion tho... Really Frecking out advice would be awesome thanx
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 7:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KrissyMama88
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 7:20 AM
was it protected or unprotected? Are you taking any kind of birth control? Did they give you the depo provera shot before leaving the hospital?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ericasamommy
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 7:23 AM
Unprotected only time ever. No and no
KrissyMama88
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 7:26 AM
3 moms liked this
you might wanna talk to your dr then because when you first have a baby you are very fertile babies born back to back are refereed to as "irish twins" thats what me and my brother are we are exactly ten months apart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ericasamommy
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 7:30 AM
Thanx
megandcailey08
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2012 at 8:04 AM
2 moms liked this
Why would you have unprotected sex then? Do u know how babies are made
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ericasamommy
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Because it happenend when I didn't expect I no its stupid
Kellyjude1
by Member on Apr. 7, 2012 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this

"hugs"- I cannot imagine what you must be going through.  Just take things one day at a time that is all you can do.  Know we are all here for you if and when you need us.  Hang in there.....

HisBrwnEyedBaby
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 8:39 AM
2 moms liked this
Hugs hun. Things happen but I seriously doubt you are...it's possible but I doubt it more than likely you are getting some of your hcg level from your previous pregnancy it hadn't been that long ago. Next time use protection esp since being so young and not able to care for another child at the time. Ignore the people who are gonna talk crap the situation is already over and done with can't change it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
firsttimemom630
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Quoting KrissyMama88:

you might wanna talk to your dr then because when you first have a baby you are very fertile babies born back to back are refereed to as "irish twins" thats what me and my brother are we are exactly ten months apart.

i was goin to say the same thing lol my borther and i are ten and half months apart. but just talk to ur doc and u might want to be on bc

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2012 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this
The reason they say 6 weeks is your most fertile after having a baby. Your hormones are right and your cervix is more open, perfect for baby making. Usually doctors give BC at 6 weeks to prevent pregnancy too soon. You need to see your doctor ASAP. If your pregnant, against abortion, and don't want the baby start looking into adoption. If you aren't NO sex without protection! You are very young but you already know sex has big consequences. I had my kids at 17, 19, & 21 though, we don't all learn the first time;) Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN