Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

for those of you who

Posted by   + Show Post
have your own apartment how much do you need average to pay your bills?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 3:20 AM
Replies (11-18):
recovered55
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:53 PM
I'm not! I need to be added to that!

Quoting MFountaine:

That's just down the road from me. I could help if you want, I love house/apartment hunting. Just let me know. Good luck and again congrats. :)

Quoting sokolowski:

yes I am...thanks I'm looking in the mesquite area

Quoting MFountaine:

Depending what area you live in and how many bedrooms. We live in north Arlington TX in a one bedroom, rent is 450 and water is paid by the complex but our electric is around 150-200 a month! We have a lot of electronics plugged in all the time so if we didn't it would probably be way less. We also have internet and cable so that's another 100. So average is around 775. That's not counting groceries, gas, and other monthly essentials. Are you planning to get your own place soon? If so congrats! What area are you looking at?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sokolowski
by Ashley on Apr. 12, 2012 at 3:31 PM
thanks that would be great but my parents lease is not up until June I'm just trying to get a head start I hate not being prepared

Quoting MFountaine:

That's just down the road from me. I could help if you want, I love house/apartment hunting. Just let me know. Good luck and again congrats. :)

Quoting sokolowski:

Quoting MFountaine:

Depending what area you live in and how many bedrooms. We live in north Arlington TX in a one bedroom, rent is 450 and water is paid by the complex but our electric is around 150-200 a month! We have a lot of electronics plugged in all the time so if we didn't it would probably be way less. We also have internet and cable so that's another 100. So average is around 775. That's not counting groceries, gas, and other monthly essentials. Are you planning to get your own place soon? If so congrats! What area are you looking at?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sokolowski
by Ashley on Apr. 12, 2012 at 3:32 PM
not what?

Quoting recovered55:

Quoting MFountaine:

Quoting sokolowski:

Quoting MFountaine:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MFountaine
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Lol. I think that is to my question if shes in the texas mommies or texas mothers group. 

Quoting sokolowski:

not what?

Quoting recovered55:

Quoting MFountaine:

Quoting sokolowski:

Quoting MFountaine:

MFountaine
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Our lease is up at the end of july so i understand how you feel. I'm already going around the area we are wanting to move to and looking at the floorplans to see whats right for us. I would be glad to help, just give me some info on how many bedrooms, what area exactly and I will work my magic. Lol.

Quoting sokolowski:

thanks that would be great but my parents lease is not up until June I'm just trying to get a head start I hate not being prepared

Quoting MFountaine:

Quoting sokolowski:

Quoting MFountaine:

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:30 PM

We just moved into a new apt..it's $605 plus electricity (about $50). We also have cable, internet, etc but for the apartment itself that's it. The city we just moved from has a much higher cost of living. Our same apt now would cost around $900 there, so it all depends on where you live.

bigmama423
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:21 AM

It's different everywhere. 

We pay $927 for the house

$130 and higher for electric

$78 for water and sewer

$100 for TV

$92 for phones

I'm in AZ.

memekisses
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:37 AM
All together with rent, phone, & electric its about $900
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)