Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you think... piog **UPDATE**

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:22 AM
  • 7 Replies

So, DD is 9 months old and in that 9 months, not once has my period come late.. well its now 4 days late but the test I took the other day said negative. SO really wants me to be pregnant.. so do I. This would be his first kid. Should I go in and have a blood test done or try another hpt? What do you think.

So the third HPT has a faint positive, i'm making an appt just to make sure :D

by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lizjones
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:47 AM
I would go get blood work if you dont get it in a few days. Hpt's arent always right and you dont want get get upset if you get a false positive because then youd find out you werent really pregnant.

I wish I was in your position. DS is 9 months old and I really want a girl too :( My son is DF's first child and hes always wanted a boy but hes also wants a girl. I am completely emotionally ready for another baby, I even get sad thinking about being pregnant because I know I cant right now. I got the mirena two months ago because I know we aren't financially ready for another child, it breaks my heart :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoLee12345
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 4:25 PM
I would say wait until you're married and positive you will be together forever before bringing more innocent children into this world!
KaroGreenly
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Wait a few days and test again. If you're ttc, you should already be on prenatal vitamins and not drinking or smoking...so there won't be any harm if you are pregnant but don't know it for a few more days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bigmama423
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:01 PM

I'd say wait and then test again. I think 4 days late is too soon to tell. After your next test and still no positive or period then you should go to the the doctor for blood work.

Good luck!

.Angelica.
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:33 PM

i would wait a few days and test again

Tiffany.Rose
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 2:32 PM
See another thing is we usually have a chain reaction in my house.. one person starts the rest follow within a day or two... yet still nothing for me..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1.hot.mama2005
by Esther on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:32 PM
Wait a few more days and test again. If you still have no period and the test says negative, then I would see a doctor. Good luck! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)