Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

HELP!!!

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 1:47 AM
  • 16 Replies

I am only 18 with one child and we think I may be pregnant again. My fiance who is about to turn 23 next month is very excited because his ex a few years ago was pregnant but the baby was still born. He loves me and my son and I have no doubt that he will stick around.. I have no insurance. If i were to get a medical card does that help cover the hospital bills from a baby?

by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 1:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jazmin01
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 2:02 AM

if you can and if its where you are i would go down and get acchassp

airforcewife11
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 2:04 AM

You should look into Medicaid and government programs...i am not familiar with the card but i do know if you apply for medicaid most if not all hospital bills are taken care of and regular check ups...and if you need help with formula you should apply for WICK as well...keep ya head up :) 

sofiasmom17
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 2:40 AM

Does your fiance have insurance? you may be able to get into his. If not...it sounds like youre already planning on getting married, if you got married now you can definetly get into his insurance...

marinegirl93
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:56 AM

Never heard of it but i will look into it. Thanks!

Quoting jazmin01:

marinegirl93
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:57 AM

Alright thank you! That helps alot! I'll look into it :)

Quoting airforcewife11:

You should look into Medicaid and government programs...i am not familiar with the card but i do know if you apply for medicaid most if not all hospital bills are taken care of and regular check ups...and if you need help with formula you should apply for WICK as well...keep ya head up :) 

marinegirl93
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:58 AM

He works for my dad doing construction so theres no insurance there..

Quoting sofiasmom17:

Does your fiance have insurance? you may be able to get into his. If not...it sounds like youre already planning on getting married, if you got married now you can definetly get into his insurance...

jj_bmom
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:00 AM

Medicaid covers everything for you from now up until your 6 week check up and the baby can get on kids connection as soon as they're born. You just get a note from your doctor and send it to health and human services then do some paperwork. It's easier to get accepted for medical then food stamps or other assitance since medical is so expensive

MyDarlingboys2
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:01 AM

as long as ur already pregnant and u get onto the medicaid it should cover medical bills for u , ur son and ur child ur pregnant with already.

jazmin01
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:13 PM

its from the state the place is called des

Quoting marinegirl93:

Never heard of it but i will look into it. Thanks!

Quoting jazmin01:

LoveMyLos
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Medicaid pays for everything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)