Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ACT I ...Juggling

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:36 AM
  • 10 Replies

Just wondering if there are any other soon to be mommies out there in CM world who are currently juggling college finals, getting ready for a baby, and planning a wedding.  How are you managing? Some days I feel like I have total control, others my life is spinning out of control, then there are the days that I don't even care, not even a tidily bit. (really like the use of tidily bit on the dison commercials and have not had the chance to use it until now)...anywho back to my juggling ... I'm kinda stressing out about becoming a mom, and domesticating myself into a wife. Anyone in the same boat?  If you are out there somewheres, we should become friends!

Chelsy

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JayBearsmomma
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:36 AM
i juggle graduating college and a 5 year old
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leaellenrenee
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Well I'm dealing with something similar.  I'm trying to plan a wedding, prepare for a baby, take care of my 9 month old, find a house, and prepare to go back to school in August.  I take it one step at a time and sometimes things don't get done.  Like the basket of laundry in the middle of the kitchen floor.  Just make yourself a schedule.  For example mornings are study time, afternoons are "me time" (get as much of that as you can, momma,) evenings are wedding planning time, and nights are when you think of all the things you need to get ready for baby.  I hope this helps.  Also, if you are more of a free spirit becoming domesticated is hard.  But it is well worth it!  I hope that helps! (:  Feel free to ask if you have any questions or rant.  I'd be more than happy to listen.

maria1613
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:40 AM
I'm juggling work full time. Part time school. Full time mom..... good luck to you momma!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leaellenrenee
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:06 AM

How are things going today, Chelsy?  Still overwhelmed or able to relax?

.Angelica.
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:07 PM

i am not but hope you get through everything alright

cpra2006
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 10:35 PM
o doing ok got the baby's room mostly painted today and made an awesome apple crisp and roast for dinner now just relaxing for the night waiting for the DF to come in from calving!
heather4511
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 10:36 PM
I'm juggling my 4 yr old, possible moving, and prepping for baby due in four weeks. I would not want to be in your position..sorry mama. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bigmama423
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:59 AM

I think being a mom is a constant juggling act, it is for me anyways. :)

leaellenrenee
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Awesome! That sounds delicious. Way better than the apple Danish poptart I had earlier.

Quoting cpra2006:

o doing ok got the baby's room mostly painted today and made an awesome apple crisp and roast for dinner now just relaxing for the night waiting for the DF to come in from calving!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HizzPrincess
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 3:38 AM
Not me but heres a bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)