Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need mommy friends...

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:29 AM
  • 9 Replies

So we are in the process of moving. We currently live in Washington but will be moving to the Oregon coast and i would live to have some mommy friends. I'm 19, ill be 20 in may. DD is almost 10 months.
I'm not with dd's father, but I'm blessed to have my boyfriend around. Her father wants nothing to do with her, so my boyfriend stepped up and became daddy. I live spending time with them but I need friends. All but a few of mine.disappeared when I got pregnant. I wouldn't change a thing even if I could. Now I might be pregnant with #2 :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
cutestmom24
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:37 AM
I know how hard that is I'm going to be moving to maryland in august and ill be leaving all my friends behind down here in fl.
Good luck on your move :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
B-FigNewton
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:16 PM

I live in Missouri, but good luck on the move and possible congrats if you are expecting!

MiCHELLEx
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:12 PM

good luck with moving! and sounds like you have a good boyfriend on your hands :) ill also be 20 in may and im 14 weeks pregnant with my second. (my daughter is 3)

good luck with everything :)

19.and.prego
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:58 PM

I live in northern California and im 19 and having my first. same thing with the dad, except he is a low life and wants to be in it, and i wish he was low enough that he wouldnt.. she doesnt need an influence like the one he will give.. his family on the other hand is amazing! and i have a wonderful boyfriend who is steeping up for me too :)

Vipergirl22
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Hello and welcome to the group. I live in washington up in Everett. I am 23 and I have a 2 year old dd. And I am married.

1.hot.mama2005
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Welcome! I'm on the Oregon coast! Where are you moving to? :)
Oh, and I'm 25 with 5 kids. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tiffany.Rose
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:25 AM
I'm moving to Gardiner/Reedsport...
samara_love33
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 11:35 AM
What part of MD you going to I left MD to move to NC good luck on your travels

Quoting cutestmom24:

I know how hard that is I'm going to be moving to maryland in august and ill be leaving all my friends behind down here in fl.

Good luck on your move :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1.hot.mama2005
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:08 AM
Oh, I'm in Astoria. I don't think that's very close. :(

Quoting Tiffany.Rose:

I'm moving to Gardiner/Reedsport...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)