Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

" 2 MONTHS TO GO , & HAVEN'T STARTED EXERCISING " [VAGINAL LABOR OR C-SECTION]

Posted by   + Show Post

IM 30 WEEKS PREGNANT , AND I HAVEN'T BEEN EXERCISING. MY BIGGEST CONCERN IS WILL I BE ABLE TO HAVE A VAGINAL LABOR  OR IS IT A BIG POSSIBILITY I WILL BE HAVING A C-SECTION ?

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Replies (11-20):
lilman69
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:50 PM

It diesn't matter they tell you to to help you...I am Due June7 and still havn't done any...and i've been having a lot of weird things going on..so they think I am going to go early.

B-FigNewton
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:55 PM

I'm not sure what you mean. Good luck!

sandra_t00
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:28 PM
how the fuck should we know? We can't see the future lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaLeighsMommy11
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:30 PM
I dont think that is true but I worked out with my last pregnant & had a SUPER fast labor & pushed one time & she was out so it helped me lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
o07.o02.o12
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Quoting sandra_t00:

well excuse the hell out of me...if you had nothing other then that to say , you could've kept your comment to yourself hun !!!! it was unnecessary .

sandra_t00
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:44 PM
well excuuuse the hell out of me. It was a joke >_> hence the LOL

Quoting o07.o02.o12:

Quoting sandra_t00:

well excuse the hell out of me...if you had nothing other then that to say , you could've kept your comment to yourself hun !!!! it was unnecessary .

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stephjohn
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:07 AM

I walked all the time with my first and i turned 18 a month before i had her and i had an emergencey c-section. So it just depends on what happens...but i named her isabella like someone els said was a good name.

Dino2012
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:10 AM
hun, i know from experience for being a teen and not driving so i walked a lot, even to the corner store, helps labor. it just doesnt determine how you delieve. and if you walk just a little, you'll be fine. :)
good luck hun! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1.hot.mama2005
by Esther on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Quoting sbdbailey:

exercising doesnt determine whether you vaginally give birth. it's the baby's position, weight, and vitals during labor that determines it unless you had a c-section previously or have complications during labor or in your pregnancy

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pugsrulethewrld
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:49 AM
I didn't exercise and had him after only being at the hospital for 1.5 hours. Not typically that fast but exercising had nothing to do with labor. I wouldn't recommend a c-section unless you have to; remember, that's still considered surgery.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)